Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously war is bad, but this thread is less depressing than the israel-palestine one. this is a fair fight, unlike that one. and now this thread is practically dead, i'm gonna actually have to look for my own updates on reddit.

breh, if you check back in 6 months this war is going to be in basically the same place.

In fact it will probably just stay like this until Putin is gone.

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
obviously war is bad, but this thread is less depressing than the israel-palestine one. this is a fair fight, unlike that one. and now this thread is practically dead, i'm gonna actually have to look for my own updates on reddit.

I don't have a reddit or twitter account so it's hard to keep up with what's happening in a timely matter unfortunately

I think @bnew found some of the better mastadons but a lot of the guys that are/were on twitter aren't there from what I can tell

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't have a reddit or twitter account so it's hard to keep up with what's happening in a timely matter unfortunately

I think @bnew found some of the better mastadons but a lot of the guys that are/were on twitter aren't there from what I can tell
i use to check Reddit - Dive into anything but they would get posted in here eventually anyway so i would just check here as a clearinghouse of multiple resources. i'll check that subreddit more often now.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I use nitter and you can use a libreddit instance to browse nsfw war subreddits.. ,
some mastodon hashtags to follow developments..

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Fascinating

The ceremony to honor a fallen Russian soldier went viral for all the wrong reasons.

Officials dedicating a park and a playground to a local hero who died in the Ukraine war chose a song from “The Hunger Games,” blaring out the national anthem in the movie about a totalitarian state where young people are forced to kill one another to survive.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

ADevilYouKhow