Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the graduates of the Coli Military Academy, including esteemed veterans of countless Neg Wars will disagree....

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I know the graduates of the Coli Military Academy, including esteemed veterans of countless Neg Wars will disagree....

It-became-personal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Anyone who thinks the Ukraine war won't linger on for at least a decade, hasn't been paying attention to any war in the 20th or 21st century.

That third link is interesting for 2 reasons:

1. I'd consider most of the western weaponry on the ground currently in Ukraine to be game-changing considering the disadvantage Ukraine came into this with.
2. A long range missile isn't going to remove a leader or a regime. Nor is there a weapon scary enough on the planet to make Putin wave the white flag and pull his troops.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

of course this is going to go on for a while. the russian populace has high pain tolerance and putin is willing to starve them if he has to choose. and ukraine is fighting for their existence.