Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Poland orders 486 HIMARS launchers

Poland tooling up is an understatement. :whoo:
Q3q5HGP.jpg

Chef

All Star
Daps
How can Poland spend so much on defense? :what: Will all these orders go through or will they scale them back?

They’ve spent over a $30 billion in arms this year.:dahell::damn:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yeah i would hold off on praising Poland. The right wing govt have for years severely weakened the independence of their judiciary, attacking free press, rolled back abortion rights, supported towns and counties creating "LGBT-Free" zones, etc... Also the president there is a big Trump supporter and dikksucker that tried to get a fort named after Trump.

They are lockstep with Hungary and work together to try and avoid or block EU measures to make them adhere to rule of law. Hungary is another country that butchered the judiciary, attacked free press, stripping checks and balances from the government, etc.. Not to forget Viktor Orbán and his party are Russia supporters, to the point they have fought against sanctions against Russia and blocked financial support for Ukraine. They only have some issues now because Poland is against Russia and Hungary is for Russia, but they still are against the EU.

At this point, with all of the tooling up they are doing, with the right wing govt seizing more power, defying the EU, etc.... I would be careful to cheer on Poland right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah i would hold off on praising Poland. The right wing govt have for years severely weakened the independence of their judiciary, attacking free press, rolled back abortion rights, supported towns and counties creating "LGBT-Free" zones, etc... Also the president there is a big Trump supporter and dikksucker that tried to get a fort named after Trump.

They are lockstep with Hungary and work together to try and avoid or block EU measures to make them adhere to rule of law. Hungary is another country that butchered the judiciary, attacked free press, stripping checks and balances from the government, etc.. Not to forget Viktor Orbán and his party are Russia supporters, to the point they have fought against sanctions against Russia and blocked financial support for Ukraine. They only have some issues now because Poland is against Russia and Hungary is for Russia, but they still are against the EU.

At this point, with all of the tooling up they are doing, with the right wing govt seizing more power, defying the EU, etc.... I would be careful to cheer on Poland right now.

No free lunches...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How can Poland spend so much on defense? :what: Will all these orders go through or will they scale them back?

They’ve spent over a $30 billion in arms this year.:dahell::damn:
That's a really good question.
I'm willing to bet that the US is footing the bill one way or another. Poland is military base pretending to be a nation at this point. When they started ordering S. Korean tanks I was like
Pin on funny business

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

Russian Navy is a sick joke :mjlol:

For clarity: Last night the Ukrainians bombed and destroyed 1 Russian ship and a Russian submarine stationed in a dry dock in Crimea. The military command in Ukraine praised the Ukrainian Air Force pilots who carried out the mission, which has raised speculation that Storm Shadow missiles were used.