Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This will always end up like the Korea situation. Russia will take Eastern Ukraine and turn it into a dump. Western Ukraine will prosper and get accelerated into the EU. Not so sure about NATO though
I dunno breh. NATO/the West smell blood in the water and are taking this as an opportunity to do several things that otherwise would be impossible without this war. First, they get to test out all of these weapons systems that were designed to take out Russian equipment to actually take out Russian equipment. Second, then get to see the Russian military in action and study it without actually confronting it. Third, they are seriously degrading Russia's stock in everything war related without being the target. It's win, win, win. I see no reason to stop until Russia is reduced to a shadow of itself.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
This will always end up like the Korea situation. Russia will take Eastern Ukraine and turn it into a dump. Western Ukraine will prosper and get accelerated into the EU. Not so sure about NATO though
if they give up the east, that would make NATO membership much more likely

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Yo I'm reading this book

818yyc9nN9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And the author lays out a very good reason for Putin's beef with Ukraine: they were directly responsible for the breakup of the USSR. Putin will never forgive and will take to his grave the fact that the Ukrainian people voted +90% in favor of independence in 1991 and the Ukrainian leadership stood firm and resisted all efforts by Gorbachev to save the USSR. They rejected every proposal, and Gorbachev had no choice but to resign and dissolve the Soviet Union.

But then why is Putin so mad? When Russia became a lawless mafia state in the 90s he directly benefited as deputy mayor of St. Petersburg and became rich beyond his wildest dreams. You see how little he cares for the Russians soldiers getting slaughtered, so FOH with the hardcore Russian nationalist shyt

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Russia stopped as soon as they had all of E. Ukraine and told everyone they wanted to negotiate, then I could see your scenario. But now there is zero incentive for Ukraine to hand over all of that territory.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If Russia stopped as soon as they had all of E. Ukraine and told everyone they wanted to negotiate, then I could see your scenario. But now there is zero incentive for Ukraine to hand over all of that territory.

Yeah. There is entirely too much bad blood to just walk away with things as it. I think that Ukraine is in this till they get all of their soil back. Russia fukked up.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Seems like it’s his best option to approve it

In happier news

Last edited: