Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Spent the day the day listening to 2015 thugga. Is it coincidence, are these the songs of russian free slimestiny ? No one knows :blessed:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not going to lie I deadass thought this was just Wagner bull shytting with the Russians since they both are close but this becoming a serious crisis.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: They shot up a chopper, these boys are PISSED.

This might be the only way Prigozhin survives the end of this war. Make a deal with Washington to cripple the Russian invasion and they let him live in Alabama somewhere under an assumed name.

I'm also wondering if Putin is still alive. They seem to have a lot of things going on, and nobody has heard from him publicly. If there were fire fights in DC, and no public comments from Biden there would be panic in the streets.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm ignorant on how the Wagner group has 30,000 men as a private military? Is this a country pride thing or are these dudes getting paid paid.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This might be the only way Prigozhin survives the end of this war. Make a deal with Washington to cripple the Russian invasion and they let him live in Alabama somewhere under an assumed name.

I'm also wondering if Putin is still alive. They seem to have a lot of things going on, and nobody has heard from him publicly. If there were fire fights in DC, and no public comments from Biden there would be panic in the streets.

Well... if Putin is alive, someone is going to have to fall out a window; Prigo has been barking back at the Ministry. Did Shoigu order this as a Assassination, or just an attack at Wagner itself? If this was an attack at Wagner, then he is retarded as fukk because what did he expect Prigo to do... stay quiet? These are mercenaries, not Russian armed forces.

It really does though require knowledge of Putin's status, maybe he is dead and that's why Shoigu ordered this shyt.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Imagine Blackwater marching through NYC on it's way to DC. Cesar on the Rubicon casting the die...

helmet

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I dont think the Russian army is stopping these guys. 30k?

Thats more than enough. They are experienced, hardened by war against a superior military (lmao)

and the Russian military must be stretch pretty thin, fighting a war on a northern, southern and middle front