Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Serious question Is Putin starting this war for population control? Like it doesn't make sense at all to me that or his generals lied and he was really gassed up.

I don't see the Russian situation changing for the better..as long as Ukraine don't do anything like bomb and hundreds of Russians on they homeland then I dont see how the Russian position gets stronger.

They have a demoralized army with nothing to fight for.

He.is.probably counting on the WEST stepping off the gas because they believe (He) Putin would actually use nukes if backed into a corner.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Serious question Is Putin starting this war for population control? Like it doesn't make sense at all to me that or his generals lied and he was really gassed up.

I don't see the Russian situation changing for the better..as long as Ukraine don't do anything like bomb and hundreds of Russians on they homeland then I dont see how the Russian position gets stronger.

He.is.probably counting on the WEST stepping off the gas because they believe (He) Putin would actually use nukes if backed into a corner.
They thought Ukraine would fold like they did with Crimea and the West would not support them militarily. They were wrong.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

In Putin's recent interview he pretty much said he can throw fuel on the fire longer than the West can support Ukraine. He's just counting on outlasting the West which is pretty dumb rn as Ukraine has a blank check from the EU and US.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Russia is fukked. The tactics and abilities of the Russian military have had their true power levels exposed for everyone to see as it works at full capacity and it's hysterical. I've spent most of my life of the opinion that the US spends entirely too much money on the military for a number of reasons that I won't go into now, but that is to say that seeing a fraction of what it is capable of is nothing short of amazing. The logistics alone are :banderas:

On a side note, Polish forces should move in to replace most Ukrainian forces in and around Kyiv so they can go to the front. Additional Polish forces move in behind them.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Russia is fukked. The tactics and abilities of the Russian military have had their true power levels exposed for everyone to see as it works at full capacity and it's hysterical. I've spent most of my life of the opinion that the US spends entirely too much money on the military for a number of reasons that I won't go into now, but that is to say that seeing a fraction of what it is capable of is nothing short of amazing. The logistics alone are :banderas:

On a side note, Polish forces should move in to replace most Ukrainian forces in and around Kyiv so they can go to the front. Additional Polish forces move in behind them.
That's fukkery impending...Poland got a history of being partitioned by Russia...Napoleon invaded Russia under THE guise.of doing it for Poland (:mjlol: )

Poland got unfinished business....Russia under Stalin..or rather Soviet Union killed a thousand or so of Polish officers during WW2.

THEY PROLLY WANT THAT SMOKE .