Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Ramzan Kadyrov published a cryptic message on his telegram saying he lost his dear BROTHER Adam Delimkhanov who is not getting back to him. Kadyrov is asking Ukrainian intelligence to say what positions they hit so he could find his friend:

"I'm unable to reach Adam Delimkhanov in any way. He isn’t getting in touch.

I ask Ukrainian intelligence to provide information on exactly what place and what positions were hit, so that I could still find my dear BROTHER.

I promise a generous reward and I ask you to help."

The bizarre situation with Adam Delimkhanov appears to be connected to a number of outcries in Z-channels today complaining about Russian commanders concentrating infantry near the frontline. The reports seem to suggest that a HIMARS arrived at a location near Kreminna recently, killing hundreds of Russians preparing for an assault against Ukrainian positions, and Delimkhanov could be among the wounded.

Here are some excerpts from Russian channels:

Starshe Eddy, 8:46AM:

"If by the middle of the second year of the war there are commanders who take columns to the front and concentrate all personnel in one big pile, and wait for the enemy artillery to strike, then such commanders must be shot before in front of the formation, even if they are colonels or even generals."

Crybar, 8:52AM:

"It was near Kremennaya, a tragic incident occurred in one of the divisions that were about to go on the offensive.

For two hours people stood in a crowd in one place and waited for the division commander to say his motivating speech.

But instead of him, the HIMARS MLRS and enemy artillery had their say.

In the South Donetsk direction, in a few days there were fewer casualties in the battles than from the criminal stupidity of the division commander."

Dva Mayora, 9:15AM

"B*tch, you shouldn't stay in a column for two hours in one place! What are you doing, father commanders? You are commanding people!

Will they prosecute bloggers again instead of the degenerates with high ranks?

The Armed Forces of Ukraine have no merit in this war. We are at war with our own stupidity and lack of care, mixed up with positive reports."

Voyenniy Osvedomitel, 9:23AM:

"Let's add that the people responsible for this have already managed to “become famous” in other areas more than once. And not only the division commander but also his immediate superior.

However, instead of bearing responsibility, comrades degenerals continued to selflessly occupy key army positions.

The result was not long in coming. Should we expect punishment for them this time, or will it all happen again? For us, this question is, alas, rhetorical."

Some seem to point at a general related to the infamous 155th Banzai Marine Brigade which was demolished in Pavlivka last November, as the culprit of the incident. The general's name is Sukhrab Akhmedov.

Regardless of any involvement of Delimkhanov in the incident, the strike could be another great victory for Ukrainians.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

‘Luckiest man alive’ – Abandoned Russian soldier watches comrades that ditched him go up in flames​

June 13, 2023, 08:24 PM

BMP crew abandoned their soldier to his fate (Photo:Video screenshot KrzysztofJano15/Twitter)

BMP crew abandoned their soldier to his fate (Photo:Video screenshot KrzysztofJano15/Twitter)
Luck can change in an instant, especially in war – just ask the unfortunate-turned-luckiest-man-alive Russian soldier in this video that has been lighting up the internet since June 12.

A Russian soldier sitting atop a Russian armored vehicle was left for dead by his comrades after he couldn’t hold on when they turned abruptly to flee Ukrainian forces.

A Ukrainian drone making the rounds caught the unfortunate soldier’s miserable fate.

But in a moment’s notice, everything changed.

Less than a minute later, the lucky man’s soldiers-in-arms that had left him for dead were caught in the vehicle when it was destroyed. Had the Russian soldier not fallen out of the vehicle, his outcome would have been disastrous.

As Russia continues its brutal aggression against Ukraine, chances remain high that even more seemingly lucky Russian soldiers will soon return home in body bags.