Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I was speculating. Russia most likely blew it.
Yeah, it makes it impossible to cross the Dnipiro River from Kherson and press a counterattack toward Crimea from that direction for the foreseeable future. How long depends on where the reservoir eventually levels out, if it does at all.

The fukked up part for Russia is that that damn is the source of Crimea's water for irrigation and drinking water. It took the Soviets 5 years to build that dam, so it's not getting rebuilt/repaired anytime remotely soon. Russia is on some "if I can't have it no one can" shyt, they need to pack their shyt up. What the fukk can you possibly "win" now at this point? Putin is just stuck in a position where he can't lose, so he can't stop.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
russia never changes :manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Russia is getting more desperate. I wouldn't surprised if there's some kind of nuclear exchange by the time this conflict is over.

well at least it's clear that Russia isn't going to win a conventional war this century

I don't think Russia is going to nuke themselves or a country on their European border... the backlash would be insane and China couldn't turn a blind eye like they usually do

Maybe Ukraine won't be able to push south directly but they can still push east and south east still potentially

If they want to be bold and are okayed they should take Transnistria and put Moscow on notice

If they really want Putin to meltdown little green men in Kaliningrad or push towards Moscow but I don't think the US would be okay with that