Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fw2byAXaUAIMgpH

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
Yeah, we are so fortunate, according to Russia and Tucker Carlson, all the remaining Nazis in the world are now in Ukraine. :francis:

That's a relief we don't have to worry about that here :whew:

f07c6a629eb04ca9beeca36b8a105382_18.jpeg

Y34SOO54L7FFPKYRDB5EVTLV3I.jpeg

original.jpg
im not sure what you are getting at, but our domestic fascism is the reason foreign fascism is concerning. there are global networks and funding that make these situations worse eventually here. same thing happened with the mujihadeen. the only thing that is odd to me is that slavic fascists are the descendants of the victims of nazism while MAGA are the descendants of the people who inspired the original nazis. in a way, american fascism makes more logical sense, but here we are...

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
im not sure what you are getting at, but our domestic fascism is the reason foreign fascism is concerning. there are global networks and funding that make these situations worse eventually here. same thing happened with the mujihadeen. the only thing that is odd to me is that slavic fascists are the descendants of the victims of nazism while MAGA are the descendants of the people who inspired the original nazis. in a way, american fascism makes more logical sense, but here we are...

You don't know what I am getting at? Thanks for the honesty.

These patriots are the 'descendants' of Americans who fought and died to defeat nazis and liberate Europe so in MANY ways it makes far less sense to me but here we are.

as for this ,"but our domestic fascism is the reason foreign fascism is concerning. there are global networks and funding that make these situations worse eventually here"

Tell us more

ct-gene-wilder-condescending-wonka-meme-20160829

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
You don't know what I am getting at? Thanks for the honesty.

These patriots are the 'descendants' of Americans who fought and died to defeat nazis and liberate Europe so in MANY ways it makes far less sense to me but here we are.

as for this ,"but our domestic fascism is the reason foreign fascism is concerning. there are global networks and funding that make these situations worse eventually here"

Tell us more

ct-gene-wilder-condescending-wonka-meme-20160829
those same patriots brought nazis back here and integrated them into our government. and the italicized part alluded to the blowback of our intelligence programs and foreign policy such as islamic fascism, far right wing groups in latin america, etc.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why is Russia shelling their own cities?

Genuine question

Last edited: