Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The lack of Russian trolls and sympathizers recently sure is telling. At this point all they can do is pop up warning of nuclear war, every few weeks. Not long ago it seemed clear that a Bahkmut victory for Russia would be hailed as a turning point. Elon even hyped the Russian offensive a bit. It’s been radio silence for quite some time now though,

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
They really think Russia is in a position to negotiate :russ:

Edit - Just seen he's trolling. Had me for a second there till I realised the areas he's talking about :mjlol:
good that you actually looked at the map, because reading the twitter comment it's kinda sad how people think he's talking about giving up ukrainian terriotry. he's a ukrainian combat vet for peace sake. i think it's a great plan. russia can have their buffer between them and nato.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
good that you actually looked at the map, because reading the twitter comment it's kinda sad how people think he's talking about giving up ukrainian terriotry. he's a ukrainian combat vet for peace sake. i think it's a great plan. russia can have their buffer between them and nato.

Word. Belarus can become a DMZ too, just to be safe:takedat:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A31Rdfj.png