Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This is a great comedic take on it:

:mjgrin:
I can just imagine the brits when they got the news...then having their warships following the ruskies, ready to bust off shots on some " :birdman: "

On a seriouser (sp) note I sometimes feel bad for czar nick. He was pressured by his uncle into the war with Japan because "those fukkin monkeys..Nicky I know what your dad would do::smugfavre:".

Nicholas never governed before he took the throne so he had no idea the turmoil of his country and the revolution brewing. He didn't know the state of his army or military.

Then his sons medical issues...then some "religious monk mystic" comes along who helps calm his wife down and in return that calms down the son(hemophiliac)..then rumor that the monk is fukking his wife and every high society broad.in. Peteograd...

Then he enters into A war he mos def wasn't ready for all because he wanted to protect fellow slavs:wow:

His delusions and his pops sheltering him led to Nicky making too many mistakes...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When the counter offensive really kicks off it's gonna be wild. I fully expect GLADIO operatives to really set it off in Moscow as it happens. Those drones over the Kremlin were just a :troll:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
They need to set a small goal and sell it. All they have to do is drive a wedge in the land bridge.
This counter offensive is really a test to see if Ukraine can pull off sustained combined arms tactics (infantry, armor, artillery). They haven’t shown this yet, so it makes sense if they start off on a small scale.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This counter offensive is really a test to see if Ukraine can pull off sustained combined arms tactics (infantry, armor, artillery). They haven’t shown this yet, so it makes sense if they start off on a small scale.
This will be the 3rd counter offensive. They took land back from Russia in Kharkiv region and Kherson counteroffensives

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
This will be the 3rd counter offensive. They took land back from Russia in Kharkiv region and Kherson counteroffensives
Right. I’m talking about the upcoming one. Taking Kharkiv and Kherson was mainly about misdirection and storming an area where Russia wasn’t properly fortified (intel + logistics). From what I understand, this one will likely be attacking fortified positions and overwhelming them with superior arms and sophisticated tactics. It’s the main reason they want F-16’s - to add an aerial element to it.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ukraine fighting off the initial push for Kiev did that over a year ago and they didn't even have what they do now. This is a moot point.

:yes:

Right. I’m talking about the upcoming one. Taking Kharkiv and Kherson was mainly about misdirection and storming an area where Russia wasn’t properly fortified (intel + logistics). From what I understand, this one will likely be attacking fortified positions and overwhelming them with superior arms and sophisticated tactics. It’s the main reason they want F-16’s - to add an aerial element to it.

Misdirection is and always will be in play. Why do you think that Ukraine would attack the strongest Russian defences after they have proven time and again that they know how to wait and strike when it benefits them most? :skip:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Ukraine fighting off the initial push for Kiev did that over a year ago and they didn't even have what they do now. This is a moot point.

:yes:

Misdirection is and always will be in play. Why do you think that Ukraine would attack the strongest Russian defences after they have proven time and again that they know how to wait and strike when it benefits them most? :skip:
My G, I’m just saying that combined arms tactics is what Ukraine has been training on. It’s really going to push them over the edge in terms of modernizing their army off of Soviet era tactics. It’s why they want the Leopard tanks, longer range artillery, air defenses etc. This particular counter attack will show that they can pull off all the training that they have been given on these new platforms in unison.

The failed assault on Kiev was due to Russian incompetence and Ukraine smartly working in small groups to fukk up their logistics because they were sitting ducks. This upcoming counter offensive is going to be way more sophisticated.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My G, I’m just saying that combined arms tactics is what Ukraine has been training on. It’s really going to push them over the edge in terms of modernizing their army off of Soviet era tactics. It’s why they want the Leopard tanks, longer range artillery, air defenses etc. This particular counter attack will show that they can pull off all the training that they have been given on these new platforms in unison.

The failed assault on Kiev was due to Russian incompetence and Ukraine smartly working in small groups to fukk up their logistics because they were sitting ducks. This upcoming counter offensive is going to be way more sophisticated.

I agree to some extent. However, Ukraine had been getting US training and aid since 2014 so...

It will be the icing on the cake when they pull it off.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I agree to some extent. However, Ukraine had been getting US training and aid since 2014 so...

It will be the icing on the cake when they pull it off.
Right, and this is the next step. They have some serious tools to work with now.

Last edited: