Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't understand why this WSJ journalist thought it was a good idea to be in Russia at all. :skip:

That's a no go zone. I don't even have to think about it. If someone gave me a first class, roundway ticket to Moscow with all things paid, I would still say no. This mofo is out here trying to report on the local Russian news? :why: Why? Is the apatite for that kind of reporting really that deep?
Journalists there are essentially vetted and approved. That’s Russia violating their own rules.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
status report breh? news is quiet these days :francis:

do you think the war will still be raging a year after the date that you predicted it would end?

I believe this spring and summer will be decisive. It's really all about getting over the Dnieper River for both sides at this point. Both sides are massing men for what is to come. Time will tell.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Damn that's a. Crowded trench...how long were they getting shelled.?
I have no idea. Its been speculated that this was a group preparing for an assault and got spotted.

All I know is... if footage like this showed American troops laying dead in a trench, with wounded all around trying to hold on to life, there would be riots in the streets.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State