Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Supporting Ukraine is the anti imperialist position. Period.

Less about the imperialism angle but more on the white nationalism angle - you don’t think a Ukrainian victory will strengthen the position of battle-hardened white nationalist militias in Ukraine?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Less about the imperialism angle but more on the white nationalism angle - you don’t think a Ukrainian victory will strengthen the position of battle-hardened white nationalist militias in Ukraine?

They're being invaded. Every right wing force of self preservation is activated right now.

I can't name a country that didn't happen in

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Anyone notice since Elon took over that all these pro-Russia and China accounts are suddenly getting far less engagement and attention? Dude has supposedly 130,000,000 followers yet is struggling to get 300 likes and 20 comments on many of his posts. I'm seeing this across board with America bad people. I've also seen quite a few tankies get their accounts suspended, far more than before. I've always known Elon was a government prop to get funding for the EV industry but looks like he may be an information op as well.