Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
You can almost be assured when that lands on the other side, it's going to leave a mark.

A "High Value Target'

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Could’ve done that instead of f’ng with Ukraine but I think it came out that it wasn’t popular with the local populace

They already have a treaty where Russia and Belarus combined is called "The Union State" and they use a red flag with 2 yellow stars on that Soviet shyt. Theyre basically trying to force Ukraine into their little club. CSTO is the Collective Security Treaty Organisation (Russias bootleg NATO) made up of ex-Soviet states, but nobody uses it or invokes it except for Russia.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Dark Brandon

:wow:

This would be great but it feels like a feint. We should have stopped dealing with the Saudis decades ago but we're too addicted to that oil and war influence.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ukraine would be an example, Russia controlled it until they didn’t.

Russia’s problem is that isn’t really a superpower and doesn’t offer its citizens/subjects anything equivalent to the west

:mjlol:
we're talking about belarus right? lukashenko is firmly their guy and he's been running that shyt since the 90s

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m not following
lukashenko is literally the only president belarus has ever had. they've been a puppet gov since finishing their constitution - they've been in the bag firmly for decades and due to how it all happened, they never got a chance to fight like that.

its nothing like those contested areas in ukraine

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
lukashenko is literally the only president belarus has ever had. they've been a puppet gov since finishing their constitution - they've been in the bag firmly for decades and due to how it all happened, they never got a chance to fight like that.

its nothing like those contested areas in ukraine

Right but he’s 68 and the last protests were pretty big man…

Ukraine used to be controlled via Kremlin sock puppets though I’m not talking about the SSR before the contested areas

I was going through former Ukrainian officials recently during a wiki rabbit hole and it’s ridiculous

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Right but he’s 68 and the last protests were pretty big man…

Ukraine used to be controlled via Kremlin sock puppets though I’m not talking about the SSR

I was going through former Ukrainian officials recently during a wiki rabbit hole and it’s ridiculous
dude will just blow his own people up again like in 2011 or give the keys over to someone willing to do the same. there is too much power consolidated for it to be an even playing field.

the protests weren't some back and forth either fr those people lost *hard*. these uprisings really, really don't play out well. not too long ago belarus legit forced a civilian plane over their airspace to land to arrest one person - breaking all kinds of international laws just to prove a point to their citizens that all that political asylum stuff don't mean a thing.

its one thing to fight russians where people hate russia and they've been waiting for the fight since day 1. but it won't be like that everywhere. after that crackdown, i'd be shocked if three anti-lukashenko people can check into the same hotel without getting arrested. there wouldn't be reserve forces getting activated, international pleas, coordinated support, etc. it would just be a mess.