Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

if this turns out to be a big nothing burger by Russia , they about to take the L of the century.

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we are safe from any serious fukkery until after the Olympics are done. China doesn't want anything interfering with the games.

I'm more concerned with any potential Taiwan fukkery. We already have two carrier groups conducting exercises in the Pacific, and China will probably try to recover that f35 that crashed. Lots of bad things happen when two large fleets are operating next to each other

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

This video is very realistic on what may happen. Although I disagree that Russia will attack in 3 steps. Ultimately Russia is going to look to effectively destroy the Ukrainian military to the point after the war it’s nothing more than a rag tag army. They will attack in all three vectors at once after launching cyber attacks on Ukrainian communications and power grids to create chaos and confusion. They will then commence an intense artillery, missile and aerial bombardment to destroy Ukraine ground assets, logistical nodes and ammunition depots. Along with political and economical sites. Then when they get aerial superiority the ground forces March in finishing off anything left. Russia isn’t gonna occupy all of Ukraine. Rather they will likely take over eastern Ukraine before the Dnieper River. Surround and siege Kiev until they surrender. The goal will also be to make Ukraine be a failed state. Their military will be in ruins, the economy devastated amd half their country is a Russian puppet state. The idea is to make Ukraine such a failed state that the West won’t even bother try to provide aid because the state is in bad shape economically, politically and militarily. If Kiev was smart they would start mobilizing their reservist now. The fact they haven’t is likely they don’t think an attack is imminent or they are being mislead internally. Likely Russia has spies and moles within the Ukrainian government feeding disinformation to catch Kiev off guard.