Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Whats the other word for a bundle of sticks? :picard:

Normally Roger Waters knows what he is speaking about, but right now he thinks Putin is a man of reason. Just a severely bad error in judgement. Ukraine did give land to Russia, they still would continue on and that's something Roger doesn't realize.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This nikka is going to let the annexed territory get repatriated so he has an excuse to use nukes. Its getting pretty close to the point of no return. Hopefully someone close to the source eliminates the problem, really soon.
At first I thought the annexation was a negotiation tactic so Putin could eventually say "fine, I'll keep the southwest and y'all can have the rest" but the campaign is going so badly that he's cornered himself again. Every decision he makes puts him closer to a "fukk it, if I can't have none y'all can't too" position. There's very few people I'd believe are stupid and crazy enough to throw a nuke and Putin is showing he might be one of them :francis:

It will never stop being amazing me how people from either side always fall for these narratives. No matter if it's the West, Russia, China, Japan, it always comes down to "we are not imperialistic, THEY are. And we must stop them....by invading and taking over countries that have nothing to do with our power struggle".

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At first I thought the annexation was a negotiation tactic so Putin could eventually say "fine, I'll keep the southwest and y'all can have the rest" but the campaign is going so badly that he's cornered himself again. Every decision he makes puts him closer to a "fukk it, if I can't have none y'all can't too" position. There's very few people I'd believe are stupid and crazy enough to throw a nuke and Putin is showing he might be one of them :francis:

It will never stop being amazing me how people from either side always fall for these narratives. No matter if it's the West, Russia, China, Japan, it always comes down to "we are not imperialistic, THEY are. And we must stop them....by invading and taking over countries that have nothing to do with our power struggle".

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

This is basically the game right here. Getting the Donbas and securing Crimea were the absolute minimum Russian objectives for the war, and securing Crimea requires both a land bridge with road and rail connections (Zaporizhia oblast) and controlling Crimea’s water sources (Kherson).

This is where shid gets spooky and the nuclear stuff gets in. Russia now is going to treat those as Russian territory. Basically, these lines are where they aren't ever leaving.

Ukrainian army wasn't successful in Kherson but was so in Kharkov. Now, they have Lyman and then they can take Kupyansk.

I think the Russians will go for a winter offensive as the Ukranian offensive slows down. They're telegraphing it pretty clearly.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This is basically the game right here. Getting the Donbas and securing Crimea were the absolute minimum Russian objectives for the war, and securing Crimea requires both a land bridge with road and rail connections (Zaporizhia oblast) and controlling Crimea’s water sources (Kherson).

This is where shid gets spooky and the nuclear stuff gets in. Russia now is going to treat those as Russian territory. Basically, these lines are where they aren't ever leaving.

Ukrainian army wasn't successful in Kherson but was so in Kharkov. Now, they have Lyman and then they can take Kupyansk.

I think the Russians will go for a winter offensive as the Ukranian offensive slows down. They're telegraphing it pretty clearly.
You need to check Russia's record on winter wars. Not very good.
They are fast tracking the annexations because they don't want to fight in winter. The morale is in the toilet

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Russian going on a winter OFFENSIVE...???? :mjlol: :russ:

How DAFUQ is THAT being TELEGRAPHED exactly??? :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

They mean they are deploying the WINTER SOLDIER. Russia can still win this war.

1397077308000-XXX-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-WINTER-SOLDIER-MOV-jy-3568-.JPG

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This nikka is going to let the annexed territory get repatriated so he has an excuse to use nukes. Its getting pretty close to the point of no return. Hopefully someone close to the source eliminates the problem, really soon.
Who is to say he isn’t surrounded by hardliners who agree with him. They’ve all gone too far to turn back at this point.