Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

How freely does non-state filtered information reach the populace in Russia? Seeing things from a western internet era lense I don’t understand how this can be even remotely sustainable the way things have played out …a million muhfukkas drafted to go fight an unnecessary war untrained and poorly equipped, getting real time updates about how poorly it’s going …at least when Americans get sent off in furtherance of the empire its with state of the art war toys and fat deployment checks so they can buy new chargers and shyt if they make it back

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Duh...
I'd like to see an American still in Russia and find out why.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
war from now on will be reported very differently. this is amazing.

you can already see the result of this because it seems the public opinion is forming from first hand accounts from victims and soldiers than leaders and talking heads.
nah most still don't know what propaganda looks like lmao.... these same 'first hand accounts' most everyone is running with ain't even timestamped or verified

the actual reporting on most significant events is a solid week or two behind. the typically embedded journalists have been terrified to go anywhere near this shyt since the fighting picked up. which says a lot more than most grasp imo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I know this was posted but it's just so bad

What is a month of training going to do anyways?

Commander: I was getting my dikk sucked an hour ago and now I'm here with you chumps. No, I don't know what the mission is., where we are going, who any of you are or when we are rotating out. I don't care how old or fukked up you are either, everybody is going to this party. I'm high as fukk on pain killers by the way.