Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ear with who? Russia? It’s over for them now and for good

Man fukk Russia but my position in here has consistently been not to go to war with them, but they're doing literally everything to start this shyt short of just nuking some European capitals. I hate war, its so fukking stupid its the worst of humanity and 99 percent of all wars ever were pointless and avoidable. But these nut ass Russocacs are sabotaging their own pipeline to indirectly freeze millions of families, bombing their neighbor to the fukking stone age and attacking civilians, placing an draft on their own people for a war no one wanted and imprisoning peaceful dissenters, theyve been attacking and annexing other countries too... now theyre arresting diplomats like bruh whos fukking MANS is this?!?!

I hate war, I despise it but Putin turned up out of fukking nowhere from a regular ass dictator into potentially drawing the planet into nuclear war over his outdated ethnoimperialistic worldview. Any Hitler comparisons are well deserved at this point

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man fukk Russia but my position in here has consistently been not to go to war with them, but they're doing literally everything to start this shyt short of just nuking some European capitals. I hate war, its so fukking stupid its the worst of humanity and 99 percent of all wars ever were pointless and avoidable. But these nut ass Russocacs are sabotaging their own pipeline to indirectly freeze millions of families, bombing their neighbor to the fukking stone age and attacking civilians, placing an draft on their own people for a war no one wanted and imprisoning peaceful dissenters, theyve been attacking and annexing other countries too... now theyre arresting diplomats like bruh whos fukking MANS is this?!?!

I hate war, I despise it but Putin turned up out of fukking nowhere from a regular ass dictator into potentially drawing the planet into nuclear war over his outdated ethnoimperialistic worldview. Any Hitler comparisons are well deserved at this point

Putin literally have nothing left… He will be eliminated before any ww3 start

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

If it's proven that Russia did this...
gj5nawm_d.webp

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it's proven that Russia did this...
gj5nawm_d.webp

Please go on...if it's proven that Russia did it, is someone going to actually do something about it? :patrice:

I'm sure they'll try to do some more sanctions and whatnot but it's still hard for me to see NATO getting directly involved.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Please go on...if it's proven that Russia did it, is someone going to actually do something about it? :patrice:

I'm sure they'll try to do some more sanctions and whatnot but it's still hard for me to see NATO getting directly involved.

Putin isn't built for beef with environmentalists.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i honestly don't even think the conscription is aimed at ukraine 100% anymore. that crash is gonna hit hard within russia.... make it easier for anyone in power there to handle shyt domestically by ensuring there's way less aimless military aged males to organize and do any kind of usurping

a lot of folks left when the banks bottomed out the first time. certain regions are getting hit with conscription notes harder than others as well