Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Modi's out here in public pulling a Chappelle's Show sketch.

wrap-it-up.gif

:dead::dead::dead:
Putin fukkin up everyones money

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

these fools have gone so far down the propaganda rabbit hole that they are saying shyt like this: it's not the ukranians pushing our shyt in. it's ok to retreat from black americans. and the black american they are showing is the 60 yr old malcom nance. he's older than all of these russian patriots on state propaganda tv, so get y'all flabby asses out there and fight.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

these fools have gone so far down the propaganda rabbit hole that they are saying shyt like this: it's not the ukranians pushing our shyt in. it's ok to retreat from black americans. and the black american they are showing is the 60 yr old malcom nance. he's older than all of these russian patriots state propaganda tv, so get y'all flabby asses out there and fight.

Pretty sure the median death age in Russia for men is like 60 or late 50's

Russia is washed and their propagandists are dumb as a box of rocks

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I got it now the guy in the brown suit and lmfao at the other panelists faces at the end

:dead:

these people are all deranged

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

these fools have gone so far down the propaganda rabbit hole that they are saying shyt like this: it's not the ukranians pushing our shyt in. it's ok to retreat from black americans. and the black american they are showing is the 60 yr old malcom nance. he's older than all of these russian patriots on state propaganda tv, so get y'all flabby asses out there and fight.

They have switched up everything so many times that it's impossible not to fukk themselves.

They living that :duck: life for real real.