Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All those little Eastern Euro nations should merge into a single nation called HIMARNIA.
If the U.S. doesn't have plans to flood the old BLOC with these systems I'll eat my hat.
Finland with HIMARS would be OP, Russia wouldn't consider an invasion at all. Not that Finland probably wouldn't give Russia that work without them.
Putin is gonna come out of that meeting with Xi humble as fukk and you just know he's going there with his hands out for whatever Xi is willing to toss him.
Damn, how did Putin fukk this up so badly for Russia?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man.. We were wilding out on the "all war bad" smoothbrains since Day 1

Looks like Ukraine defending itself and not suing for peace was the right call.. What a shock
nah i can't say all that.... avoid war at all costs. you still got bodies on top of bodies, people who got nothing to do with this shyt paying the price half a world away, years of rebuilding, etc - but if you gotta fight you may as well win :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Russia strong

:mjlol:

They stink

All those little Eastern Euro nations should merge into a single nation called HIMARNIA.
If the U.S. doesn't have plans to flood the old BLOC with these systems I'll eat my hat.
Finland with HIMARS would be OP, Russia wouldn't consider an invasion at all. Not that Finland probably wouldn't give Russia that work without them.
Putin is gonna come out of that meeting with Xi humble as fukk and you just know he's going there with his hands out for whatever Xi is willing to toss him.
Damn, how did Putin fukk this up so badly for Russia?

They need to draw stinklines on the map of Russia

Last edited: