Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
NATO may have to consider stepping in/or strongly condemnation of russia completely I'm not gonna lie. Putin has lost his mind.
They'll condemn but ain't no way you're gonna see NATO troops going to Ukraine.

There's no 'open door' policy in NATO.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eastern Europe is in chaos right now. With Belarus joining the attack against Ukraine, this is putting every country on its border on the alert.

This thing could go bad quick. I'm hoping cool heads prevail...

Putin declared a peacekeeping mission. Stop exaggerating the situation.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
As an ignorant in Russian politics, why would the oligarchs be OK with this? And if they are not ok with, how would Putin get away with it?

Was their "control" over Putin overstated by everyone or does Vlad don't give a flying fukk anymore and will go as far as he can until someone gives him the :camby:?

I expected an invasion in the east and bombing, but not on this level. Reaching Kiev to try to get Zelensky out and making Belarus an active participant of the operation is :mindblown: to me.
My guess is that as Europe moves off oil/ gas the less leverage Russia/Putin/oligarchs have to control Russian affairs inside and outside it’s borders from becoming more democratic.

I mean corruption exist in democracy but the poison, journalist murder, jail opponents/ critics era might come to an end.