Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This winter situation going to get ugly.

Russia could cut gas/oil supplies to force Europe to force a treaty. But also Russia needs the money from selling the oil and gas to fund the war.

Then the terrain is going to change. Russian soldiers are going to be stuck further out without supplies and equipment that is in bad weather and needs to be fixed meaning they are sitting ducks for long range attacks.

They might really be able to take Crimea by December.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This winter situation going to get ugly.

Russia could cut gas/oil supplies to force Europe to force a treaty. But also Russia needs the money from selling the oil and gas to fund the war.

Then the terrain is going to change. Russian soldiers are going to be stuck further out without supplies and equipment that is in bad weather and needs to be fixed meaning they are sitting ducks for long range attacks.

They might really be able to take Crimea by December.

I don’t see it. Ukraine doesn’t have the troops to do it. Maybe next year

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t see it. Ukraine doesn’t have the troops to do it. Maybe next year
Ukraine isn’t winning this war with ground defeats.

Russia is just abandoning positions.

So not by ground force. Putin just can’t defend it during the winter. He’s stretched thin and has to reallocate.

This is basically what went wrong with all those conveys getting hit back in February. Supply lines in bad weather getting hit with ease.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Nate Dogg
20 August, 2022

In war the side that inovates faster wins. On 1 side we're seeing MIG29 trainers converted into wild weasel strike platforms. And on the other, ground based SAMs straped to helipads of frigates setting them on fire. I think I know who's inovating faster.

first comment
:dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be a cartoon of text that says '@uamemesforces What if Ukraine is destroying another Russian military base right now? It would be cool, but I'm already asleep.'