Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having people and things explode on your own soil outside of your own doing is never a good look.
Doing it yourself is cutting off your nose to spite your face taken to the extreme. If Putin did indeed do this then one has to ask why so publicly? I'm not convinced it was Putin. What I do know is that it's fukkery for Russia to deal with and I'm all in for that.

It’s literally how he came into power.

Putin blew up thousands of Russians and blamed it on Chechens, then rode the wave of popularity he gained afterwards to the presidency.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s literally how he came into power.

Putin blew up thousands of Russians and blamed it on Chechens, then rode the wave of popularity he gained afterwards to the presidency.
This...could get scary.

:ohhh:

consider this...you know how the Nazi was driven by religious views of destiny and spiritual motives? What if Russia is driven by the same things? :lupe:

Are we dealing with some meth headed occult magic believing crazy a$$holes?! :mindblown:

:jbhmm: :wow:

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214 @Leasy @Neo The Resurrected ONE
@dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Skyfall @2Quik4UHoes

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bruh....

even the vanguard guys called out Aaron Mate. Another @FAH1223 homie takes the L :wow:

Yeah, I know @FAH1223 is a big fan of his. Mate has been airbrushing Assad's and Russia's warcrimes for years

Mate was one of the people who mainstreamed that the chemical weapons attacks in Syria were fake

I was honestly surprised by the amount of people that supported Assad in HL at the time

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, I know @FAH1223 is a big fan of his. Mate has been airbrushing Assad's and Russia's warcrimes for years

Mate was one of the people who mainstreamed that the chemical weapons attacks in Syria were fake

I was honestly surprised by the amount of people that supported Assad in HL at the time
I'm functionally undefeated on calling out the number of people @FAH1223 has been wrong about either on topics to right wing shills to fukking horseshoe-leftist trolls.

This is pathetic at this point.

Aaron-fukkin-Mate has lost the TYT and online leftist crowd who himself was defending literal right wing populists.

Like I said: When you combine Biden pulling out of Afghanistan AND getting Russia's invasion of Ukraine correct AND defending Taiwan, the American/Western left is in a spin cycle of trying to reconcile this. Iraq broke everyone's brains and now people are realizing that "America Bad" won't work anymore.