Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Thats why as a country you never give up your nukes.. Had Ukraine held on that Putin wouldn’t be talking none of this shyt

As someone who is against nuclear weapons, I wish every country would give up their nukes.

However, with that being said, this invasion is gonna be what other countries use as justification in the future for not letting go of them. :francis:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As someone who is against nuclear weapons, I wish every country would give up their nukes.

However, with that being said, this invasion is gonna be what other countries use as justification in the future for not letting go of them. :francis:
It's really the only reason Russia is relevant on the world stage.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There is no way Putin thinks he can hold Ukraine. I guess the play is to depose the current leadership and install a Russian friendly government like they had in 2013?

No way he doesn’t know this will end up like Soviet/Afghanistan quagmire in the 80s and Us/Iraq quagmire?

There's no way he's doing a USSR in Afghanistan. They can't afford that.

It's either going to be like what we saw in 2008 with Georgia /Ossetia or a proxy war with DPR and LPR getting big military backing.

Thats why as a country you never give up your nukes.. Had Ukraine held on that Putin wouldn’t be talking none of this shyt
Ukraine entered the NPT and signed the Budapest Memorandum with Russia, USA, and UK. Putin THINKS Ukraine would develop nukes after Zelensky at the Munich Conference said Ukraine may abandon the Budapest Memorandum. That's one of the reasons why he's moving the way he is.