Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Chef

All Star
Daps

I've read about this dozens of times since the conflict started and still can't get my head around it

:mjlol:

Soviet engineering is full of fukkery. So much compromises to troop survivability just for the sake of their overall doctrine. I’m still in disbelieve they’ve took this much amount of losses and are still grinding away. :gucci:

The West’s military support with these UAVs is some scary shyt, these drones are PsyOps times 100. I’d never thought I’d see drones dropping grenades through sunroofs or turning into kamikaze pilots. :ohhh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Soviet engineering is full of fukkery. So much compromises to troop survivability just for the sake of their overall doctrine. I’m still in disbelieve they’ve took this much amount of losses and are still grinding away. :gucci:

The West’s military support with these UAVs is some scary shyt, these drones are PsyOps times 100. I’d never thought I’d see drones dropping grenades through sunroofs or turning into kamikaze pilots. :ohhh:
that one is the most scary to me because they aren't fancy military drones, they are some DJI drones that you can buy from best buy and shyt. that might become a part of gang warfare and shyt.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
You know, I wonder if this was all anticipated by our intelligence agencies. It makes sense when you put trumps actions towards the end of his presidency in context. Him releasing taliban top brass was throwing a monkey wrench in our Middle East operations, knowing we couldn’t handle conflicts on two multiple fronts. Biden had no choice but to pull back, which explains the urgency of the situation.

By doing so, it opened up new avenues for the US to counter the Russian effort in Ukraine. Perhaps it was a long time coming considering Putin was successful in crimea. But it’s some food for thought, and opens up a can of worms the public won’t be privy to for another 80 years.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

UAV's changed the entire game.
it's only a matter of time before tank drones hit the stage.
imagine controlling a tank that's 5 miles away, you blast an enemy position and hear the explosion seconds later.
then you turn the gun around and fire on your own position...

that one is the most scary to me because they aren't fancy military drones, they are some DJI drones that you can buy from best buy and shyt. that might become a part of gang warfare and shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Spending all of this money on a war of attrition that Ukraine will eventually lose and to what end?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You all continue to make the mistake of thinking that the US is doing all of this for Ukraine.

What's the value of a weakened Russia and at what cost should we try to weaken them?

It's not the cold war anymore I don't really see the value:yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Spending all of this money on a war of attrition that Ukraine will eventually lose and to what end?

yo, incase you haven't noticed Ukraine is winning and they are just starting to get the heavy shyt now.
the next 6 months will be hell on Earth for the Russian army.