Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I've read about this dozens of times since the conflict started and still can't get my head around it

:mjlol:

Imagine spending hundreds of millions of dollars to develop and then mass produce an offensive military vehicle for it to be susceptible to various minor but very specific design flaws that your enemy has "magically" figured out.

It only takes one well placed person in a kitchen to disrupt an entire restaurant.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

they're like, i was told not to touch your paranoid ass ..

rJLh5A.gif

Superstar
Daps
They could be talking the promises not to expand NATO. There was no treaty or formal agreement signed, just some verbal claims made in private, and they broke down almost immediately when Russia collapsed much further than it initially appeared it was going to and now fully-independent countries like Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuanian desperately begged to be let back into NATO under fears that Russia would attempt to invade and retake control when they regained strength.

They could also be talking about the Minsk Agreement, with was a 2014 cease-fire between Ukraine and the Russia-backed Donbas separatists. That agreement was repeatedly violated by both sides almost immediately, violated most seriously by the pro-Russian forces in the battle of Donetsk Airport, and was always tenuous because Putin repeatedly claimed he wasn't bound by the agreement.

Or they're talking about Minsk II, which was a 2015 attempt at a cease-fire that was never really implemented in the first place and fell apart for the same reasons Minsk I did.

No matter which of the three they're talking about its disingenuous as fukk, because the "don't expand NATO" shyt was never a treaty and has been ignored for 30 years, while the Minsk accords were only necessary in the first place because Russia was throwing its forces into eastern Ukraine and Russia has already violated them almost continuously.

Disingenuous or dumb. They haven’t looked at the agreements nor do they plan on it. They think a fair point of view is possible from Russian sources who haven’t told the truth about anything yet lmao. Some people just admire Russian culture and ideals; some of their self image is tied into this lol

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukk....can you imagine squeezing in the back of that tank, knowing you're riding into certain death? :sadcam:

wild, right?

I mean if one of the guys closer to the door get it, there's no way you're crawling out past him and if they hit the fuel tank/door you're not getting out

so f'd

:mindblown:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Honestly I think the Russian claim to crimea is legit , I think the best way to end this is to split crimea and the Donbas area