Russians gettin desperate... Started #Blexit (Blacks for Trump) movement again

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:Not gonna argue... cause it don't really matter, the SC is locked up:blessed:and the Dems taking the house isn't a for sure thing.
...but I'd say everyone on both sides:lolbron: is probably "desperate" to win.

Can’t wait breh! :lolbron: then in the second term after hispanics he is gonna go harder on black pimps and kill the uplifting of pimp culture in the black community

Hundreds of thousands of black pimps getting football numbers :blessed:

Black Pimps will be the New Mexicans but this time he will have the American people more on our side

:jawalrus:

It’s all going according to plan :noah:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
How are Republicans getting "desperate" if on Tuesday they are gonna have control over the Senate and the House?

Man im telling you yall still ain't learned from 2016 and still get far too comfortable with things.
They're about to lose the House, which mean legislatively Trump becomes powerless. :ehh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:mjlol:Them Crackers think they can try to get blacks to vote republican now...

#Blexit, Campaign Calling On Black People To Leave Democratic Party, Pushed Heavily By Russian Trolls

feel free to watch the shipwreck here BLEXIT :russ:

You know damn well aint no nikka finna vote for no republicans... Cept Kanye, but he a c00n ass uncle tom nikka :scust:

https://www.theroot.com/kanye-wests-pro-republican-blexit-t-shirts-call-for-bla-1830055396

:wow: When is someone gonna slap the stupid out of Kanye? swear he on some type of cocaine or heron or some shyt

The story says that blexit is being pushed by russian troll accounts not that it was started by Russian trolls and it says 16percent of the tweets were from Russian trolls

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Wait, you're excited for a conservative supreme court that fukks with voting rights? How can you defend this?
Yes, to the underlined... can you link me to the voting rights ruling passed by this supreme court?:lupe: Google took me to a 2013 ruling... I'm certainly malleable on this sort of thing.