Russians gettin desperate... Started #Blexit (Blacks for Trump) movement again

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:mjlol:Them Crackers think they can try to get blacks to vote republican now...

#Blexit, Campaign Calling On Black People To Leave Democratic Party, Pushed Heavily By Russian Trolls

feel free to watch the shipwreck here BLEXIT :russ:

You know damn well aint no nikka finna vote for no republicans... Cept Kanye, but he a c00n ass uncle tom nikka :scust:

https://www.theroot.com/kanye-wests-pro-republican-blexit-t-shirts-call-for-bla-1830055396

:wow: When is someone gonna slap the stupid out of Kanye? swear he on some type of cocaine or heron or some shyt

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How are Republicans getting "desperate" if on Tuesday they are gonna have control over the Senate and the House?

Man im telling you yall still ain't learned from 2016 and still get far too comfortable with things.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
How are Republicans getting "desperate" if on Tuesday they are gonna have control over the Senate and the House?

Man im telling you yall still ain't learned from 2016 and still get far too comfortable with things.
:gucci: The fukk are you even sayin? Do I gotta neg the stupid out your head? Or is you one of them stealth cacs tryin to blend in?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: The fukk are you even sayin? Do I gotta neg the stupid out your head? Or is you one of them stealth cacs tryin to blend in?

yall call anyone a cac who doesn't believe what you want to happen

Please explain to me what party does MSNBC vote for...now explain to me what they revealed in that video and if you are gonna say they were lying. Please explain to me how the Republicans can be leading like that in early voting and lose big on Tuesday? Are you dense?

You the type of fool that will be SHOCKED on Tuesday as if the signs were not there. In previous midterms whether they win or lose, Republicans usually lose early voting but this is the first in a very long time that its the opposite. Now factor in the economy being so good, the best economy ever. Yes it started with Obama but it should be obvious white people started hiring more because "their guy"in Trump was in. Despite what the media is also saying young minorities are not out there heavy because Obama is not on the ballot. Unless they are in Georgia for Abrams or Florida for Gillum, young black people are not gonna be voting in big numbers.

The MSNBC video itself is explaining what i am telling you...Trump has an EIGHTY ONE fukkING PERCENT approval rating with registered Republicans.....USE COMMON SENSE BREH...the fool got thousands of people showing up at his rallies day after day. Obama has been trying his hardest but can get nowhere close to the same number of people at his rallies. People don't even know about them sometimes unless its soundbites on the shaderoom. White people also got pissed off at what the Democrats did with the Kavanaugh incident and it got worse after a woman came out yesterday saying she lied. This along with the caravan will make the Democrats lose

I get angry about this shyt because 2 years later alot of yall still haven't learned to read trends. You just live in a bubble

Then by Tuesday evening when i turn out to be right a million pleas will be copped....then again we wont learn and yall will say the same thing in 2020. How many times can it be said? When white people bring Republicans in they dont let them go for a long ass time.

:gucci:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:mjlol:Them Crackers think they can try to get blacks to vote republican now...
the thing is it works.... they don't need to get all blacks to do this, just enough to give them a slight edge... if they can convince 10% of black voters to either vote republican or stay home then they have won....

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The party in control of congress, the oval office and supreme court is "desperate"?:mjlol:
even if Dems get a foothold(the house) the GoP is far from "desperate". They have locked the court up for the next 15-20yrs at least. Ya'll dnc negroes are delusional.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
The party in control of congress, the oval office and supreme court is "desperate"?:mjlol:
even if Dems get a foothold(the house) the GoP is far from "desperate". They have locked the court up for the next 15-20yrs at least. Ya'll dnc negroes are delusional.

The party that would do anything to purge the black vote like they are trying to do in Georgia is in fact desperate to stay in power.

The party that now all of sudden talk about supporting pre-existing condition is in fact desperate to stay in power.

The party that stopped talking about the economy and tax cuts and instead fearmongering about a caravan full of Latinos, Africans and Middle-Easterners is in fact desperate to stay in power.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:hubie:Not gonna argue... cause it don't really matter, the SC is locked up:blessed:and the Dems taking the house isn't a for sure thing.
...but I'd say everyone on both sides:lolbron: is probably "desperate" to win.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:hubie:Not gonna argue... cause it don't really matter, the SC is locked up:blessed:and the Dems taking the house isn't a for sure thing.
...but I'd say everyone on both sides:lolbron: is probably "desperate" to win.
Wait, you're excited for a conservative supreme court that fukks with voting rights? How can you defend this?