Russian Reality TV :dead: Lethal 4 Way

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
These are the Chinese Russians :russ:

Russia shares it's eastern border with China, Russians from that part dead ass look like a mixture of Russian and Chinese. I know cause I dated a girl from that region.

I think the people in this video might be "special"

It tripped me out when i found only 3-4 years ago. Dunno why I didn't realize this, that Russia had Asiany Russians. They're right next to Mongolia and China.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It tripped me out when i found only 3-4 years ago. Dunno why I didn't realize this, that Russia had Asiany Russians. They're right next to Mongolia and China.
Yea people don't really look at maps anymore and fail to realize how close Russia and China are. Genghis Khan was really running shyt and his empire dwarfed Russia's. Him and his troops were fukkin everywhere they invaded which included parts of Russia which is why there are some Russians that have Asian features.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Most Russians are part asian.

Paag nation

Here we have it

This Cape Verdean - who has been LARPing as an American for decades - wifed and seeded up a Chinese lady and now he loves Russia :mjlol::scust:

The internet. Look up history Nazis Ukraine military.

I can't hold your hand

Mods weren't feeling liberals posters trying to use the thread as a way to rally black energy to bless the Nazi sympathizers in Ukraine.

You can say what it isn't but can't say what it is. It's transparent that Ukraine aren't heros. Should never let bush gas them.

A Ukraine national hero is a Nazi.

They had Nazis running their freedom coup.

They've been terrorizing their own civilians after their coup

Theyre forcing civilians to go to die.

I don't really care for Russia's reasons. Rooting out them Nazis will be a byproduct of their ultimate surrender and Russia will need a friend if the costs are more then they prepared for.

Ukraine neo Nazis lead a coup and send the pro Russian leader running.

Russia takes crimea
Zelenakis is installed and is open to pro NATO eu reforms.
Neo-nazis fight in the East Ukraine

Nazis hold the front line fighting pro Russian forces in the east and body close to 15,000 people between 2014 and 2019. Soldiers and civilians alike.

Zelenski begs the nazis to stop fighting because the massacres will make him look bad and they tell him they'll come fukk him up too. :mjlol:

Zelenaki and his party's popularity go in the toilet.

Russia comes through and keep their 2008 promise that Ukraine going to the West is seen as a serious threat

The American people become unwittingly Nazi sympathizers.

Libs on thecoli defend Nazi defenders to root for the Home team

The black man stays neutral

How Zelensky Made Peace With Neo-Nazis

Yikes. Does Russia have a Nazi battalion like Ukraine. These clowns were able to get like 13k people to join

No. I don't think he went there to halt Nazi infestation.

He went there to keep his ops off his borders

But,

While he's there he may as well uproot and end the Nazi infestation that has taken hold of Ukrainian nationalism, influenced Ukranian politics and participated in the coup of 2014.

I mean, theyre already there. May as well right ?
oops-idc.gif

Future revolutions meaning, whatever other trouble them Nazis trying to get into down the road. Theyve already said they want to establish a state to fight the final war.

Nobody likes a hater.

Obama refused to give weapons to the Ukraine when he was in office because of nazis. He gave them bulletproof vests vehicles blankets etc. John McCain and Trump criticized Obama for giving out blankets and pillows instead of weapons.

Trump ultimately supplied them.

Nazis were the driving force behind the 2014 coup.. their president made a deal with the devil and now unfortunately all those innocent people are suffering

You're to old to be acting like this...
:mjlol:

Try and think about your Nazi friends in the Ukraine and their fight with Russians.

Luke cage
Mephistopheles
Dusty bake activate

Now that registrations open you probably have 50 new names. Make your newname, Sad Idiot.

I feel like Ukraine is saying,

I can't Hitler. :bryan:
I can't Nazi. :feedme:

Ukraine national hero is a nazi. Maybe they aren't full nazi but they're definitely sypathizers. They got nazi in their hearts otherwise, they'd want them out.

You have cacs with polish last names rapping Hitler. We'd need a white man to explain this madness.

O great. Making progress. :blessed:

Are we counting the Nazis in Ukraine as American Nazi simpathy?

I was talking about karma with another poster and you got upset because I said karma is also for your Nazi pals In Ukraine little buddy.

Your blackface is showing

:manny:

I exposed the energy in here with one post. Went from pack watching to Nazi simping. But but tell me when Ukraine committed genocide :mjlol:

You aren't going to get black people to care about Russian and Ukraine cacs just give it up white boys. Gee willickers. We don't care.

White karma is different.

Why are white people saying Karma :mjlol: even culture vulture cause and effect.

I'm here, for now.

I was bushed for saying that Ukraine had a genocide after some white boys reported me to the white man, in a thread laughing about some Russian bytch who got merked.

Being reprimanded on a black forum for talking about Ukrainian Nazis with Nazi national heroes, by white guys. :whew:

The magics fading as they try to police black thought

Cacs ruin everything black

I'd love to participate in this conversation but you white boys play dirty reporting people for disagreeing while having a moderator in your pocket so thank you but no thank you.

I don't give a s*** about those Nazi future maga loving loving cacs in the Ukraine and that's my final thought.
Have a nice day

He thought they would be like the Ukrainian Simpathizers on the coli.

Forgot they were actually Nazi aimpathizers.

@Arnie Palmie

Wanna explain why your non nazi loving people are struggling so much to be part of the human family.

I thought the fact the streets in the ukraine were named after nazis was just a coincidence.

:mjlit:

Im not allowed to talk about Ukrainian nazis anymore per the mods. They say there are no Nazis in the Ukraine. They're great honest hard working people who love all races and creeds and just want to be part of the human family.

Nazi streets in the Ukraine are just a coincidence.

I think I'll stay here and play with my kids but thanks for checking in.

Go die for the white man. :mjlol: o man, funny troll post brother.

Neo nazi Ukrainians coming soon to lapd.

How do they even vet these folks.

"All right brother it says here is your from the Ukraine. Have you ever been racist"

Racist? We dont have blacks brother just visitors"

Welcome to the force.

Weapons beta testing complete. Ukraine and their nazi loving streets can go to the bushes now

I got reported n banned for calling ukranians nazis and nazi sympathizers by the moderators here.....

So what's that tell you.

They're a protected group by the government here. Mods respect those nazis

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yea people don't really look at maps anymore and fail to realize how close Russia and China are. Genghis Khan was really running shyt and his empire dwarfed Russia's. Him and his troops were fukkin everywhere they invaded which included parts of Russia which is why there are some Russians that have Asian features.
My dumb ass thought St. Petersburg and Moscow were on the China side of Russia for the longest time until I actually look it up
:mjlol: