Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
money is fleeting, what they sell that keeps their money flowing is what matters

russia has a great deal of gold as well as far as I know. Still doesnt mean its worth fighting for
I don't think you guys get it. I've stated it a few times. The US can not leave Russia to be inherited by China. The US will fight China in Russia, soon if this isn't capped. China needs the raw materials to survive. They have a population of 1 billion people, most of which are 40 or older. They are strapped for oil and wheat. If they don't make a move in the next 5 years, the CCP will be facing the same barrel that Putin is currently facing. With a rapidly shrinking population at that. They need a boost to prop them up. Russia is that boost.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you guys get it. I've stated it a few times. The US can not leave Russia to be inherited by China. The US will fight China in Russia, soon if this isn't capped. China needs the raw materials to survive. They have a population of 1 billion people, most of which are 40 or older. They are strapped for oil and wheat. If they don't make a move in the next 5 years, the CCP will be facing the same barrel that Putin is currently facing. With a rapidly shrinking population at that. They need a boost to prop them up. Russia is that boost.

You see it

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im not buying it

giphy.gif

yall jump to conclusions to quickly thinking reality is like a Risk game

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why it’s important to back the eventual winner in Russia, whoever that is

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
im not buying it

giphy.gif

yall jump to conclusions to quickly thinking reality is like a Risk game
Do you think China and North Korea want their one time benefactor destroyed while the US walks in and takes what they want? China been standing by watching. Do you really think they want Russia with an American twist right next door to them?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Do you think China and North Korea want their one time benefactor destroyed while the US walks in and takes what they want? China been standing by watching. Do you really think they want Russia with an American twist right next door to them?
He’s a Canadian China/Russobreh. He’s being willfully ignorant about Chinas ambitions across the globe

Edit: got him mixed up with that Reinscarf Canadian

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no, they weren’t using their best soldiers yet according to TLRussian generals. That comes after the prisons are cleared out for conscripts apparently
Putin playing 5-D chess this is all according to plan , Invade Ukraine , get your best troops killed , conscript criminals , have the war drag on indefinitely, get into a civil war with the Wagner group ……… win by summer 2022 …

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
America is already right next door to them

im not going to ridicule you but you are taking a way to shallow look at geopolitics

China may act like they dont like us, but i promise you they love our business. What they dislike is lack of control.

As far as resources and the assumption foreign powers will waltz into Russia and pilfer its natural resources is foolishness. Times change and what people need will keep changing too

furthermore, I am willing to bet that North Korea will change over time due to reasons most wont fathom.

Proverbs 18:10
10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.