Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

voiture

Superstar
Daps
They are capable in the sense that they have been instrumental to Russia's incursions into Eastern Ukraine. Russian-held positions captured by Wagner Group will now be at risk if they have mobilized into Russia. That means the Ukrainian counter-offensive is likely to see more success.

That said, they simply do not have the numbers to go into a full scale war against the Russian MOD. They might however be attempting to force Putin's hand to exit Ukraine. That would be a huge PR blow to Russia's military might.

One thing is for sure though, if they capture Prizoghin it's a wrap. Assuming all the info coming out is true of course.
Prizoghin knows he is a dead man walking but trust me he is not going out alone. Plus he has killed so many people for Putin I still think he has enough capital which hasn't run out yet

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
FzVKUkSWwAAv_hB

Last edited:
Daps

As a reminder, Alexander Vindman worked in the White House, in the National Security Council as the Director of European Affairs. He was an Army Lt. Colonel. He was the one who snitched out Trump for trying to hold money up to Ukraine unless they investigated Biden which led to the 1st Impeachment. After the Impeachment was over, Trump retailiated. They reassigned him to another job and held up his promotion. Alexander retired due to the harrassment from Trump and his allies. Trump fired his twin brother, who was a military person in the White House on the National Security Council (not a political appointee) out of spite because he was in on it.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

As a reminder, Alexander Vindman worked in the National Security Council as the Director of European Affairs. He was an Army Lt. Colonel. He was the one who snitched out Trump for trying to hold money up to Ukraine unless they investigated Biden which led to the 1st Impeachment. After the Impeachment was over, Trump retailiated. They reassigned him and held up his promotion. Alexander retired due to the harrassment from Trump and his allies. Trump fired his twin brother, who was a military person in the White House on the National Security Council (not a political appointe) out of spite because he was in on it.

Thanks for posting.

I'll probably be following his commentary the most. I didn't think a guy like him would be on Twitter

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Lmao, I'm seeing some people online celebrating this, like morons really think these fukking monsters are a better option than Putin?

And he got you :damn:

not talking about his country management skills, just about his combat ones, Putin might be small but can't think of a world leader that could beat him in hand to hand combat.