Russia was behind 9/11. Lets get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hasn't Napoleon claimed that Iran was behind 9/11?
:mjlol:
I've updated my thinking based on all the reading I did pre-9/11.

I think basically it was Russia with some Iranian help (and I dont think that settlement was out of the blue) that promoted the attack.

I still think the Russians were the MAIN drivers behind it.

Mind you, Russians invented plane hijacking: Aleksandr Sakharovsky - Wikipedia

How the Soviet Union Transformed Terrorism

Russian Footprints

Terror's KGB Roots

Those are all legit sources. Lets get into this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But Russia warned America about 9/11 and Boston marathon. Russia had no benefit in 9’11
Not really. It seemed it was some backwards shyt.

I'm ambivalent about the Boston bombing case. It always seemed so suspect because while the warning might be genuine its hard to know how seriously they were about it. Russia loves to do this troll-like shyt.

but on 9/11:

From Ion Pacepa, the highest-ranking intelligence official ever to have defected from the former Eastern Bloc of the Soviet Union:

In 1972, the Kremlin decided to turn the whole Islamic world against Israel and the U.S. As KGB chairman Yury Andropov told me, a billion adversaries could inflict far greater damage on America than could a few millions. We needed to instill a Nazi-style hatred for the Jews throughout the Islamic world, and to turn this weapon of the emotions into a terrorist bloodbath against Israel and its main supporter, the United States. No one within the American/Zionist sphere of influence should any longer feel safe.

According to Andropov, the Islamic world was a waiting petri dish in which we could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought. Islamic anti-Semitism ran deep. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism, and victimology. Their illiterate, oppressed mobs could be whipped up to a fever pitch.

Terrorism and violence against Israel and her master, American Zionism, would flow naturally from the Muslims’ religious fervor, Andropov sermonized. We had only to keep repeating our themes — that the United States and Israel were “fascist, imperial-Zionist countries” bankrolled by rich Jews. Islam was obsessed with preventing the infidels’ occupation of its territory, and it would be highly receptive to our characterization of the U.S. Congress as a rapacious Zionist body aiming to turn the world into a Jewish fiefdom. [Pacepa, National Review, 8/24/06]

This is NOT some anti-semitic shyt. I don't play that. This is allegedly what Russia wanted to provoke amongst islamists against the West.

Its a fascinating perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.