RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your facts come from neo cons begging for a war with Iran and Russia, they see them fighting terror now yet they still try to link them together. The Israelis up until 2014 were saying Iran created and sponsors ISIS when they were the first ones to fight ISIS in Iraq following the Mosul incident. Iran was also the first to come by and give intelligence to the US against the Taliban because Sunni extremists within the Taliban were killing Iranian border agents back then. But Bush came out and called them as part of the axis of evil...

Safe to say, they were like fukk this shyt...

Whatever you read about Iranian and Russian links to terrorism is non founded and comes from neo con sources which can only get hard ons from global conflicts and fat paychecks.
Alexander Litvenenko is a neo-con?

And I'm not talking about Iran and ISIS. I'm talking about Iran and Hezbollah. I'm talking about Iran and Al-Qaeda.

I'm talking bout Iran and Imad Mughniyeh.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alexander Litvenenko is a neo-con?

And I'm not talking about Iran and ISIS. I'm talking about Iran and Hezbollah. I'm talking about Iran and Al-Qaeda.

I'm talking bout Iran and Imad Mughniyeh.

Imad Mughniyeh is 30 years ago, back then the US were funding contras, we weren't better. Hezbollah has done a great job changing its image with its involvement in Syria, won't go as far as labeling them terrorists. Not anymore at least or not until they are fighting actual intolerant terrorists all over the levant.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imad Mughniyeh is 30 years ago, back then the US were funding contras, we weren't better. Hezbollah has done a great job changing its image with its involvement in Syria, won't go as far as labeling them terrorists. Not anymore at least or not until they are fighting actual intolerant terrorists all over the levant.

lol...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mughniyeh is not 30 years ago. He's been pulling strings for attacks far sooner than that. Thats why Mossad iced his bytch ass in 08.

Man get the fukk outta here.

The IRGC is not below working with sunni groups of terrorists. Look at the Khobar Towers.

http://www.understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/reports/Iran and Al-Qaeda in Iraq.pdf

Treasury's Charge Sees Tehran Enabling al Qaeda in Syria