RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Nap you know nothing about Russia

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@ThreeLetterAgency @88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Blessed Is the Man @Swavy Karl Marx @ADevilYouKhow @ADemonYouKnow

:feedme:

Vladimir Putin Just Wants to Be Friends

Do you expect the euro to survive?

I hope so. I hope so because, first of all, we believe in the foundations of the European economy. We see that west European leaders in general—there are disagreements, of course, which is understandable, that we see, observe, analyze—but they stick to very pragmatic approaches to resolving economic issues. We can’t say whether they’re right or wrong. It depends on your perspective. They don’t misuse financial instruments or liquidity. They primarily strive for structural changes. In fact, the same problems are no less acute in our economy, perhaps even more so. I’m referring to a problem that we can’t overcome, specifically the dominant role of the oil and gas sector in Russia and, as a result, our dependence on oil and gas revenue. But in Europe, without dependence on oil and gas, they’ve also needed structural reforms for a long time. I think that the leading economies have taken a very pragmatic and intelligent approach to resolving the economic problems facing Europe. That’s why we hold about 40 percent of our reserves in euros.

You expect Europe to keep the existing membership? They’re not going to lose another country like they lost Britain?

You know, I don’t want to respond to your provocative question, even though I understand that it could be interesting.

Come on—many, many times you’ve criticized Europe.

I’ve been critical, but I’ll repeat: We hold 40 percent of our reserves in euros, and it’s not in our interest for the euro zone to collapse. Although I don’t rule out that there could be some decisions made that would consolidate a group of countries with equal levels of development and thereby, in my opinion, strengthening the euro. But there might be some other interim decisions in order to preserve the current number of euro zone members.

We have criticized many things and believe that our partners have made more than a few mistakes, as probably we have, too. Nobody is safe from these mistakes, but in regards to the economy, I’ll say it again: In my opinion, the European Commission and the leading economies of Europe are acting pragmatically and are on the right track.

There is an American election on the way, and as you well know there’s a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Who would you rather have at the other end of the telephone if there is a geopolitical situation—Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

I would like to work with a person who can be accountable for decisions made and implement any agreements that we reach. Surnames don’t matter at all. Of course, that person must enjoy the trust of the American people, so that they won’t just have the desire but also the reinforced political will to fulfill all those agreements. That’s why we never interfered, aren’t interfering, and don’t plan to interfere in domestic political processes.

Can I just push you on that? You’re really telling me that if you have a choice between a woman, whom you think may have been trying to get rid of you, and a man, who seems to have this great sort of affection for you, almost bordering on the homoerotic, you’re not going to make a decision between those two?

You know, I essentially already answered your question. I’ll reformulate it again, say it in different words. We are ready to work with any president, but, of course—I also said this—to the extent that the future administration is ready. If someone says that they want to work with Russia, we’ll welcome it. And if someone, as you said—although it may be an inaccurate translation—wants to get rid of us, that will be a completely different approach. But we will survive it, and it’s not clear who has more to lose with that approach.

But the thing is, I’ve repeatedly seen the anti-Russian card played during domestic political campaigns in the States. I think that it’s a very shortsighted approach. At the same time, they send us all sorts of signals from all sides that actually things are just fine. … It seems to me that it doesn’t fully meet the level of responsibility that lies on the shoulders of the U.S. I think that all this should be more dignified, calm, and more balanced.

As for the fact that someone is criticizing us, you know, criticism is leveled at us by Mr. Trump’s team as well. For example, one of the members of his team said that we paid, that Russia allegedly paid money to the Clinton family via some foundations. What’s that? Does that mean that we control the Clinton family? It’s complete nonsense. I don’t even know where Bill spoke and through which funds. So both one side and the other are using it as a tool, using it as a tool in a domestic political struggle, and that’s bad, in my opinion.

The other accusation you’ve faced, or heard a lot, is people connected with Russia or backed by Russia were the people who hacked into the Democratic Party database.

No, I don’t know anything about that. You know how many hackers there are today, and they act so delicately and precisely that they can leave their mark at the necessary time and place or even not their own mark, camouflaging their activity as that of some other hackers from other territories or countries? It’s an extremely difficult thing to check, if it’s even possible to check. At any rate, we definitely don’t do this at the state level.

And then, listen, does it even matter who hacked this data from the campaign headquarters of Mrs. Clinton? Is that really important? The important thing is the content that was given to the public. There should be a discussion about this, and there’s no need to distract the public’s attention from the essence of the problem by raising some side issues connected with the search for who did it.

And to be honest, I couldn’t even imagine that this sort of information is interesting to American society—specifically that the campaign headquarters worked in the interests of one of the candidates, in this case Mrs. Clinton, rather than equally for all of the Democratic Party candidates. It would simply not even occur to me that this could be interesting to anyone.

I think the root of Western distrust is the idea that you want to expand Russian influence, in some cases geographically.

I think all sober-minded people who really are involved in politics understand that the idea of a Russian threat to, for example, the Baltics is complete madness. Are we really about to fight NATO? How many people live in NATO? About 600 million, correct? There are 146 million in Russia. Yes, we’re the biggest nuclear power. But do you really think that we’re about to conquer the Baltics using nuclear weapons? What is this madness? That’s the first point, but by no means the main point.

The main point is something completely different. We have a very rich political experience, which consists of our being deeply convinced that you cannot do anything against the will of the people. Nothing against the will of the people can be done. And some of our partners don’t appear to understand this. When they remember Crimea, they try not to notice that the will of the people living in Crimea—where 70 percent of them are ethnic Russians and the rest speak Russian as if it’s their native language—was to join Russia. They simply try not to see this.

In one place, Kosovo, you can use the will of the people, but not here. This is all a political game. So, to give reassurances, I can say that Russia has pursued and plans to pursue an absolutely peaceful foreign policy directed toward cooperation.

As far as expanding our zone of influence is concerned, it took me nine hours to fly to Vladivostok from Moscow. This is a little less than from Moscow to New York, through all of Western Europe and the Atlantic Ocean. Do you think we need to expand something?

:smugbiden:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
When the revolution comes Nap you will get chopped down with the rest of us. They don't give a fukk about your internet pledges of allegiance :scumbag:

And a lot of shyt the US Govt is doing is inexcusable. The moment one stops holding them accountable, as you have done long ago, is the moment one loses all credibility in discussions, and the moment one stops being truly patriotic in the American sense. There's nothing American about blind loyalty to govt; skepticism, checks and balances, inalieable rights and accountability are at the core of the founding principles of the US breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When the revolution comes Nap you will get chopped down with the rest of us. They don't give a fukk about your internet pledges of allegiance :scumbag:

And a lot of shyt the US Govt is doing is inexcusable. The moment one stops holding them accountable, as you have done long ago, is the moment one loses all credibility in discussions, and the moment one stops being truly patriotic in the American sense. There's nothing American about blind loyalty to govt; skepticism, checks and balances, inalieable rights and accountability are at the core of the founding principles of the US breh.
I'm loyal to the US. I'm not loyal to Russia.

I criticize the US all the time.

You all never pay attention to the latter.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm loyal to the US. I'm not loyal to Russia.

I criticize the US all the time.

You all never pay attention to the latter.
You criticize the US for not going further in curbstomping laws, rights and founding principles to protect conflicting, ambiguous, destructive "interests". You want the world to burn and you want the US to be holding the flamethrower.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You criticize the US for not going further in curbstomping laws, rights and founding principles to protect conflicting, ambiguous, destructive "interests". You want the world to burn and you want the US to be holding the flamethrower.
slow down on the hyperbole.

1. I have plenty to criticize the USA on

2. Theres nothing recently (as in the last 5 years) I could find fault with the USA. Obama has acted in a way that I largely agree with.