RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The article says the guy has assets between $65 and $315 million and you're in here talking about $250,000 in an ETF with a fake news headline saying he was caught investing in those two companies, completely disregarding what an ETF is... pretending as if this means anything.

Gazprom and Rosneft are under 10% of the holdings in each of these ETFs with 31 and 28 holdings in the two.

This is why the real world doesn't take you guys serious. You think a guy worth minimum $65 million is susceptible to steering policy towards Russia because 0.003% of his assets are in an exchange traded fund that has to do with Russia.

:gucci:
I read everything I post.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The article says the guy has assets between $65 and $315 million and you're in here talking about $250,000 in an ETF with a fake news headline saying he was caught investing in those two companies, completely disregarding what an ETF is... pretending as if this means anything.

Gazprom and Rosneft are under 10% of the holdings in each of these ETFs with 31 and 28 holdings in the two.

This is why the real world doesn't take you guys serious. You think a guy worth minimum $65 million is susceptible to steering policy towards Russia because 0.003% of his assets are in an exchange traded fund that has to do with Russia.

:gucci:
The article also says it's not a large portion of his portfolio or anything work freaking out on its own, but thought it could come across as a potential COI depending on his policy views.

Either way, the real news story is wasn't newsworthy until he body slammed someone.

Also, being worth 65 and 300 million.... :dame:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maddow gonna be on one tonight :heh:
Bruh, Late Night TV is struggling to keep up.

They all keep saying they can never just "end" the writing sessions cause news KEEPS breaking

By the time the show airs its VERY late

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I read everything I post.

Then defend why it's an issue because it looks like you fell for a Russian bogeyman fake news headline. Owning an ETF is not being in bed with a foreign country. To say so means you might read what you post, but don't comprehend what you're reading.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then defend why it's an issue because it looks like you fell for a Russian bogeyman fake news headline. Owning an ETF is not being in bed with a foreign country. To say so means you might read what you post, but don't comprehend what you're reading.
Can't defend the indefensible that is the GOP's sudden love affair with Russia and it's state-owned operators. My comprehension is solid.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't defend the indefensible that is the GOP's sudden love affair with Russia and it's state-owned operators. My comprehension is solid.
Man, I'm 100% on the impeachment train, but this is literally a non-story that sidetracks off real scandals.

You can dig around in the portfolio composition of anyone with hundreds of million and find a miniscule amount of passive exposure to almost any country on earth.

Let's stay on point here.