RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Literally got me staring at my damn screen like...

jMLf2NG.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She also leapt in front of him in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, got on national tv and legitimized sexist, misogynist behavior, gender stereotypes, and dismissed sexual harassment with the same tones used by old white men in the 1950's, like "Boys Will Be Boys", that was her most despicable moment. Not to mention parading around in Dolce And Gabbana and Dior gowns, while doing nothing as a First Lady, for anyone, much less children or women, which was a lot of Michelle's focus.

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
She also leapt in front of him in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, got on national tv and legitimized sexist, misogynist behavior, gender stereotypes, and dismissed sexual harassment with the same tones used by old white men in the 1950's, like "Boys Will Be Boys", that was her most despicable moment. Not to mention parading around in Dolce And Gabbanna and Dior gowns, while doing nothing as a First Lady, for anyone, much less children or women, which was a lot of Michelle's focus.

Yeah she's no victim. I know she's white and pretty but no defending this chick in my presence. I addressed every feminist I saw on twitter defending her. She knows what she is doing, who and what she married and she deserves the same level respect as her husband, none.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You could tell from the jump Melania wanted no parts of this president charade. She still lives in NY for godsakes. :heh:
Mostly because of their youngest son Barron. He has a learning disability. I think it's autism. They didn't want to take him out of school.

But yeah she wants no parts of that Tang flavored clown

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They're still together. U can see that there is actual love in their relationship. These 2 seem like they were forced into an arranged marriage :what:
I get that part, and I am in no way trying to pile on the Hillary is awful narrative that folks thrive on, I just never felt like they had any like/love for each other at all while they were in the public spotlight, and it seems like the textbook political marriage.