RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

:wow:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My WAPO subscription is worth every penny

:whew:
Just subscribed to them a couple days ago. I can't stress the importance of this for me personally because I have never subscribed to a newspaper in my life. Bought plenty here and there but never subscribed. Never felt the need to support. They currently deserve every penny as far as Im concerned though :obama::smugbiden:

As a heads up, anyone who has Amazon Prime gets a free six month digital subscription to the Washington Post if they link their account. :leon:

After the six months is up, the subscription is only $3.99. :leon:

giphy.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just subscribed to them a couple days ago. I can't stress the importance of this for me personally because I have never subscribed to a newspaper in my life. Bought plenty here and there but never subscribed. Never felt the need to support. They currently deserve every penny as far as Im concerned though :obama::smugbiden:
Yep, I got a Times one not too long ago and I added WaPo through Prime. I feel good about it as well. :obama:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif
I subscribed about a year ago.
We get a lot of news for free online (well, really other websites just link to the paid ones) but I felt this was worth it. And it has been.
Sometimes you'll see a good deal on the newspaper's website or on Amazon and you can get a year for like $30 or $40.