RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fox hosts stuttering and shyt.....
aa6e635f54a069d6298627c809ef9d73.png

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump is so infatuated with Putin, the way he runs Russia and he's risking it all. :mjlol: @ him bragging to the Russians like, "don't worry, tell Putin have faith in me. I moved on Comey like a bytch, he didnt accept my advances so I got him out there. He's a nut job, im the greatest guy ever. I'm strong like Putin, please let him know this investigation is over" :mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Trump is so infatuated with Putin, the way he runs Russia and he's risking it all. :mjlol: @ him bragging to the Russians like, "don't worry, tell Putin have faith in me. I moved on Comey like a bytch, he didnt accept my advances so I got him out there. He's a nut job, im the greatest guy ever. I'm strong like Putin, please let him know this investigation is over" :mjcry:
Between Putin and Flynn you'd think he is fukkin one of them :scust:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:russ:This shyts been more entertaining than the fukking NBA playoffs.:wow: