RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
KWtKqAC.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not that anybody here would, but don't cry for Flynn. I know people like him, prolly talked a lot of sh1t about what he knew, and how he was gonna get the Clinton empire to crumble, but then you put them on, and they are just bullsh1tters a$$ puzzies that talk big sh1t. Fukk him and his son. For Trump being such a good con man (he won the fukking presidency) he sure can't spot a bullsh1tter

I certainly don't feel bad for him he made choices and was an adult. With Manning and to a degree Snowden I can chalk it up to naivety. What irks me about Flynn is at one time he was competent and or respected he was the head of DIA after all and we still end up with this disaster taking place. Just my opinion and it's probably some combination of things but it look to me like he had a psychotic break at some point, forced out DIA, becomes a conspiracy nut, is either blackmailed or willingly betrays his country. After all of this happens and is known he is allowed to become the head of NSC. The whole situation was avoidable.

:wtf:

Last edited: