RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think this whole post is on point and I also think another simple explanation for the bolded (the leaks) being paced out and systematic is that there's just much shyt out there that if everything got leaked at once (or hell, even faster than the current pace) that the fukkery would be just be overwhelming and no one would be able to keep up. I'm following this stuff on the edge of my seat and I have a decent grasp of politics and history, and I feel like I'm barely able to keep up with the speed of this.
The real reason is that probably 70% of this country is fukking stupid.

You count the Trump voters, and the lazy people who never do anything or vote, and then you have a huge cauldron of people who you have to sheepishly walk to understanding this story over time. You can't just drop "treason"...you gotta have people understand the nuances and buildup slowly.

You can't drop a single story over night and oust trump. You have to shift public opinion ever so slightly just so that you can have people wake up one day hating trump without realizing they've been pushed to that position skillfully

And not to mention, all his supporters need to have the energy zapped from them so they don't violently rise up.

This is about management of the issue.

We could have dealt with Trump back on November 9th. The Government knew Trump was dirty. They all did. But its about handling how the public got that information.

Even right now, representatives and senators keep using cautious language to slow-walk the issue. They all know whats at the end of the road. They are just playing dumb for their constituents.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

DAGoW5UUwAEuupw.jpg

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta

Wooooooooo

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think this whole post is on point and I also think another simple explanation for the bolded (the leaks) being paced out and systematic is that there's just much shyt out there that if everything got leaked at once (or hell, even faster than the current pace) that the fukkery would be just be overwhelming and no one would be able to keep up. I'm following this stuff on the edge of my seat and I have a decent grasp of politics and history, and I feel like I'm barely able to keep up with the speed of this.

I think it is more along the lines that they have to condition the american people that this goes beyond Trump...and we might actually see the deconstruction of the GOP as we know it...and that is BAD on so many levels...it leaves you with only one major party...it opens the door for the alt right to become A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY...it opens the door for the Tea Party to BE A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY....

But if you just keep slow rolling people...you just keep chipping away at their credibility...eventually the american public is going to be like "just end this...just get them out of here it is getting to embarrassing for the country"

Again...back to the Ryan thing...as Speaker of the House he is the most likely and logical avenue to actually impeaching Trump...and so far he has done his part to try and keep that from happening...and wouldn't you know it the guy who is probably the single biggest road block to impeaching Trump and really bringing down the GOP in general...all of a sudden has excerpts of a tape leaked that shows he knew something about something that he said he didn't know...and when he was informed that a presidential candidate was on Putin payroll...rather he thought it a joke or not...he made it a point to say he did not want anybody else knowing about it...

Somebody has been sitting on this Ryan tape SINCE LAST SUMMER...think about all of the things that has happened in the election cycle between then and now...and what this tape could have meant for those moments...and know that somebody or some groups of bodies decided not to leak it...until now...that you know...Comey was fired...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think it is more along the lines that they have to condition the american people that this goes beyond Trump...and we might actually see the deconstruction of the GOP as we know it...and that is BAD on so many levels...it leaves you with only one major party...it opens the door for the alt right to become A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY...it opens the door for the Tea Party to BE A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY....

But if you just keep slow rolling people...you just keep chipping away at their credibility...eventually the american public is going to be like "just end this...just get them out of here it is getting to embarrassing for the country"

Again...back to the Ryan thing...as Speaker of the House he is the most likely and logical avenue to actually impeaching Trump...and so far he has done his part to try and keep that from happening...and wouldn't you know it the guy who is probably the single biggest road block to impeaching Trump and really bringing down the GOP in general...all of a sudden has excerpts of a tape leaked that shows he knew something about something that he said he didn't know...and when he was informed that a presidential candidate was on Putin payroll...rather he thought it a joke or not...he made it a point to say he did not want anybody else knowing about it...

Somebody has been sitting on this Ryan tape SINCE LAST SUMMER...think about all of the things that has happened in the election cycle between then and now...and what this tape could have meant for those moments...and know that somebody or some groups of bodies decided not to leak it...until now...that you know...Comey was fired...
Paul Ryan has been exposed and more will come out.

He knew.

Thus, the President Orrin Hatch theory :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif

Let me reiterate something you may have missed from the Reuters bombshell from this morning:

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

One of those contacts was by Viktor Medvedchuk, a Ukrainian oligarch and politician, according to one person with detailed knowledge of the exchange and two others familiar with the issue.

It was not clear with whom Medvedchuk was in contact within the Trump campaign but the themes included U.S.-Russia cooperation, the sources said. Putin is godfather to Medvedchuk’s daughter.:moscowmjpls:

:gucci:

MHUxzPm.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta