RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Every day? It can't even slow down for a few hours.

Just today, we've had:

1) Mueller as special counsel
2) The Ryan/McCarthy conversation
3) More Flynn fukkery
4) The Toronto VEB story

and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. That's ONE DAY.
You forgot Russia offering the transcripts for Trump's meeting with Lavrov and Kislyak.
At this point I'm slightly nervous that the sheer amount of scandals and breaking stories are starting to drown each other out. But, knowing that each is being investigated and cataloged for use in impeachment/indictment proceedings gives me some reassurance.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be 100. There will not be impeachment as long as GOP is in power. The only Congress to impeach its own was Andrew Johnson and he was a hated Tennessee Republican after the Civil War. Clinton had Whitewater, Reagan Iran-Contra. I know powerful people want him out but history shows malfeasance and even dealing with enemies (Iran Contra) can get swept under the rug.

My biggest worry is that if everyone else bails, Bannon will fill the gap and Trump will go batshyt crazy.
He has too much pride to let it go that far. He will resign if it comes down to it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The speed and volume of the news coming out of the press is incredible.

Trump obviously pissed off the wrong people. He repeatedly shyt on the press and the intelligence community and its come back to haunt him.

I think I would put the CIA and FBI, which is were the majority of if not all of these "leaks" are coming from...and they are not even leaks...they are coordinated attacks against Trump Administration...but yeah I would put the CIA and FBI in a different class rather than "wrong people".

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And yeah...after reading this shyt about how Sheriff fukking Clarke was in Russia the same time as Flynn...I think I have officially fallen out the bottom of the fukkery place...:mindblown:

Why the fukk is some random c00n ass sheriff of Wisconsin in Russia point blank period for any reason let alone having all of it paid for by a random russian chick that nobody really knows what the fukk she does...

And now this nikka is inexplicably linked to a high profile DHS job...

This is just so fukking random...:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And yeah...after reading this shyt about how Sheriff fukking Clarke was in Russia the same time as Flynn...I think I have officially fallen out the bottom of the fukkery place...:mindblown:

Why the fukk is some random c00n ass sheriff of Wisconsin in Russia point blank period for any reason let alone having all of it paid for by a random russian chick that nobody really knows what the fukk she does...

And now this nikka is inexplicably linked to a high profile DHS job...

This is just so fukking random...:mindblown:

Nothing... Is Random...:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot Russia offering the transcripts for Trump's meeting with Lavrov and Kislyak.
At this point I'm slightly nervous that the sheer amount of scandals and breaking stories are starting to drown each other out. But, knowing that each is being investigated and cataloged for use in impeachment/indictment proceedings gives me some reassurance.

ScHoolboy Q Voice "THat Part!"

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I think I would put the CIA and FBI, which is were the majority of if not all of these "leaks" are coming from...and they are not even leaks...they are coordinated attacks against Trump Administration...but yeah I would put the CIA and FBI in a different class rather than "wrong people".
attacks? how? how did they attack him? by hiring Flynn? after they and Flynn warned him about Flynn?