RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rs and Chaffetz sound like they want the memos so they can turn it over to Trump & Co. They don't sound like they want the memos so that they can swiftly take action. Frauds. All of them.

Nope. They have officially washed their hands of Trump. This will continue until there is a critical mass of GOP opposition to Trump, at which point a special prosecutor/independent commission will be appointed. Cheeto will most likely resign. He never actually fights to the finish - always settles.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nope. They have officially washed their hands of Trump. This will continue until there is a critical mass of GOP opposition to Trump, at which point a special prosecutor/independent commission will be appointed. Cheeto will most likely resign. He never actually fights to the finish - always settles.
I made a good deal. Tremendous deal, actually. The fake news media won't tell you that though.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
This is like a movie. Comey saw it coming and keep records so when shyt hit the fan he'd bring Trump down. It's no coincidence that Comey gets fired and this leaks a week later. Trump better destroy any tapes he has right now.
Im already stoked for the movie that will inevitably be made :heh:

They aint fukking that one up.

Who plays Trump?

I know he's gonna try to play himself :laff:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Im already stoked for the movie that will inevitably be made :heh:

They aint fukking that one up.

Who plays Trump?

I know he's gonna try to play himself :laff:
" i heard you're trying to cast someone for Donald Trump in your movie. I'll have you know I do the best Donald Trump. The best. I was even born with the same name and look like him. Have you heard my uncle graduated from MIT? Genius. Look at this map"