RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Visitors to this country don't even respect the U.S. anymore. Going to a country/ally as important as the U.S. any other visiting delegation will always be on their absolute best behavior so as not to embarrass their leaders or the host. These cats rolled through and started stomping on U.S. citizens! Soccer kicks! This looks like some shyt you see on BBC World News reporting from some international hotspot.
Also remember that Trumps dumb fukking a$$ called this fukking monster to congratulate him for becoming a authoritarian dictator....where the fukk does this end?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe it. We are watching this thing fall apart at the seams in real time. I get the feeling that this will be our generation's Watergate. We'll be telling our kids and grandkids about how this thing fell apart in real time right in front of us.

I mean I knew Trump was unfit to be president but part of me thought he'd make it through his term. Now I just don't think he's gonna survive the first year. Does Mike Pence go down with him? I mean what can Pence say? Best case is he didn't know anything that was going on at any point.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
I can't believe it. We are watching this thing fall apart at the seams in real time. I get the feeling that this will be our generation's Watergate. We'll be telling our kids and grandkids about how this thing fell apart in real time right in front of us.

I mean I knew Trump was unfit to be president but part of me thought he'd make it through his term. Now I just don't think he's gonna survive the first year. Does Mike Pence go down with him? I mean what can Pence say? Best case is he didn't know anything that was going on at any point.

Never have sheets of paper with words been so suspenseful and important.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never have sheets of paper with words been so suspenseful and important.
This is like a movie. Comey saw it coming and keep records so when shyt hit the fan he'd bring Trump down. It's no coincidence that Comey gets fired and this leaks a week later. Trump better destroy any tapes he has right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
8JPlbca.gif

86EC3MP.gif