RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tenor.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope all this happening, even it if doesn't bring down the whole GOP, they have finally gotten a taste of how they treated Obama. I mean, just because he was a black man, they were on a witch hunt, and he didn't even do 1/1,000,000th of the sh1t trump has already done. Start being human fukking beings, folks

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm curious to see if Pence starts distancing himself from Trump in order to position himself for the Presidency.

No, Pence gotta go as well. He's in cahoots with Trump to hide the Russia connection

:mjlol: points of reference on each page. He fired Comey and IC went on full attack. I see his supporters on twitter calling for patriots to protect Trump. :russ:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I dont think Bernie would have won, Black/Hispanic folks don't know who Bernie is. I'm more in tune with local politics but I was somewhat familiar with politics on a federal level and I legit never heard of him until he ran against Hillary. Of course I could be wrong and anything is better than the incompetent sexual predator we have in the office now.

Blacks/Hispanic rarely know who the candidates are beyond a superficial level. If anything, those two groups would be more likely to vote for Bernie because both groups are very loyal to the Democratic Party's name.

Either way, it was wrong and a horrible look for the DNC to screw over Bernie Sanders and alienate his base only to struggle to keep that base in the national election. The DNC actually lost a chunk of undecided/independent voters that were leaning towards voters.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Blacks/Hispanic rarely know who the candidates are beyond a superficial level. If anything, those two groups would be more likely to vote for Bernie because both groups are very loyal to the Democratic Party's name.

Either way, it was wrong and a horrible look for the DNC to screw over Bernie Sanders and alienate his base only to struggle to keep that base in the national election. The DNC actually lost a chunk of undecided/independent voters that were leaning towards voters.
Those two groups huh :mjpls: