RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
To @cook what kinda bush you had that Negra in ? He came back with superpowers, sensei skills,wings, batmobiles, time machines and a 10 billion dollar bank account. That modafukka is the Trump sorcerer.

Thas his story and that's his thread. We all gonna be telling our kids about Nap sirens and all that shyt. This Negga writing his name in our life stories.

We all thought Nap was crying in the bushes with Spicer over the Comey firing, but he basically sitting on everything he ever posted before.

How is this even possible ?

:whoo::bryan:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To @cook what kinda bush you had that Negra in ? He came back with superpowers, sensei skills,wings, batmobiles, time machines and a 10 billion dollar bank account. That modafukka is the Trump sorcerer.

Thas his story and that's his thread. We all gonna be telling our kids about Nap sirens and all that shyt. This Negga writing his name in our life stories.

We all thought Nap was crying in the bushes with Spicer over the Comey firing, but he basically sitting on everything he ever posted before.

How is this even possible ?

:whoo::bryan:
Y'all should have listened when I warned y'all about Russia in 2014 and 2015 during the Ukraine crisis. @88m3 and @dtownreppin214 were there. They know damn well I've never been wrong about this threat.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
@DonKnock when you're caught up come post up so we can all dap and rep you for going back hundreds of posts and reading and dapping every single one of them :salute:
Exactly, breh putting in work with these daps :salute:

Yeah I was wondering what he was doing but now it makes sense. He's dapping everyone up cause he's reading the whole thread. @DonKnock come get your daps