RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Change

All Star
Daps
The Russian stuff seems pretty straight forward. They wanted sanctions lifted and to be left alone when they mess with Crimea. Trump, the useful idiot, sadly really is probably just in this because he wanted money and has some type of mental disorder. This is the (Flynn, Manafort, etc) cast of characters.

The Erik Prince stuff coming back up is still the big pt. 2 imo. They haven't even touched that yet with deep reporting. That's when I think we get into what Kushner and dipshyt Don Jr. were really up to. We still have a lot of bad things to find out about the Middle East participants. Then I think we finally see some of those charges catch up with Jared. I'm interested to find out what they're really doing over there. That one is tougher to generally figure out than Russia, at least to myself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Russian stuff seems pretty straight forward. They wanted sanctions lifted and to be left alone when they mess with Crimea. Trump, the useful idiot, sadly really is probably just in this because he wanted money and has some type of mental disorder. This is the (Flynn, Manafort, etc) cast of characters.

The Erik Prince stuff coming back up is still the big pt. 2 imo. They haven't even touched that yet with deep reporting. That's when I think we get into what Kushner and dipshyt Don Jr. were really up to. We still have a lot of bad things to find out about the Middle East participants. Then I think we finally see some of those charges catch up with Jared. I'm interested to find out what they're really doing over there. That one is tougher to generally figure out than Russia, at least to myself.
The Israeli angle confuses and scares me.

Because there's been a lot of insinuation that it was a mask operation, or at least parts of it were.

Wilderness of mirrors indeed :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas think I'm playing.

I'm dead as an LBJ heart attack.

This shyt is real.

Wake. The. fukk. Up.

y0QLjk7.jpg

@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @smitty22 @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember this when these people behind the times... :mjpls: claiming to be "leadership" on here ban me, block me, bush me.

I'm telling you the straight drop on here.

I ain't never lied to yall about how deep this shyt goes.

@88m3 @dtownreppin214 Tell 'em. We saw this shyt in 2013 when the Ukraine shyt popped off and we NEVER stopped....

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn