RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D1TWexE.gif

SESSIONS INVESTIGATED!!!!

Y'all forgot about McCabe:banderas:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Yo OP. . . You are so disgustingly pathetic. . . My God, who posts like this? Bro, you're frantic asf.

About a bunch of contrived nonsense, at that. Son, get a grip. Yall really been dealing with this n!gga for these past few years?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Bernie had no wrongdoing in this entire Russia scandal and Ted Devine is fake news. Thus he is the best canidate the DNC could put out.

If there is someone, anyone out there who would like to debate me please step forward in the next 48 hours. I am easily swayed by multiple twitter links posted in a row and large font.

I am eager to discuss the alleged crimes of bernie and why he's the best democrat canidate ever. But alas I only have 48 hours

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I think Bernie had no wrongdoing in this entire Russia scandal and Ted Devine is fake news. Thus he is the best canidate the DNC could put out.

If there is someone, anyone out there who would like to debate me please step forward in the next 48 hours. I am easily swayed by multiple twitter links posted in a row and large font.

I am eager to discuss the alleged crimes of bernie and why he's the best democrat canidate ever. But alas I only have 48 hours

#fukktrump #fukkbernie
and fukk the c00n in your avi.
11lsrj4.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm