RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And this is why so many of his supporters still back him. 17 years of hearing everyone else is lying to you except us, it's all they know, they're legit brainwashed
Cult worship. Nothing more. They legit think it's the truth when they hear that. Same way when he explicitly said "the country is broken and I alone can fix it", they chose not to see a red flag, but some sort of savior. The meltdown that's coming when he goes down on behalf of these voters will be amazing.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
McMaster's statement echoed earlier denials issued by two other administration officials who attended the meeting.

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy.

In addition, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Trump and Lavrov "did not discuss sources, methods or military operations."

McMaster said the statements by Powell and Tillerson "should outweigh [the accounts] of anonymous sources [in the Post report].

"I was in the room," McMaster concluded. "It didn't happen."

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
McMaster's statement echoed earlier denials issued by two other administration officials who attended the meeting.

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy.

In addition, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Trump and Lavrov "did not discuss sources, methods or military operations."

McMaster said the statements by Powell and Tillerson "should outweigh [the accounts] of anonymous sources [in the Post report].

"I was in the room," McMaster concluded. "It didn't happen."
negged