RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
When is this gonna blow up??

When?

If this is true, which we all know it is, but they have real, solid, easy for the public to comprehend evidence, and if ALL MSM (other than faux) hammered/hunkered down on this story, I could see it becoming a story on par with Trump’s misdeeds. Turtle is already unpopular, if a story like this caught some momentum, I could see the American people taking real action. I hope it gets some legs and we finally decide, enough is fukking enough

Sadly these dumb fukks in Kentucky will still vote for Mitch. :francis:

Or they will elect someone even worse to replace Mitch. :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill

1 hr ·
“Mueller himself is a threat to our democracy, the most powerful man elected by nobody,” Fox News host Tucker Carlson said of special counsel Robert Mueller.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Tucker Carlson calls Mueller ‘a threat to our democracy’
Fox News host Tucker Carlson called special counsel Robert Mueller “a threat to our democracy” while weighing in on the arrest of Roger Stone during his television program on Monday night.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...have Mueller arrest this chick just for being so foul :scust:

WTF :mindblown:

How you go from Bernie Sanders to HOWARD SCHULTZ?!?!? :dahell:

We all know well enough to know by now. When shyt is this fishy with dude, somewhere down the line we'll find out about his Ruskie connections or that Saudi money was bankrolling Starbucks in a major way.