RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Listening to Ari, these dudes some bytches. Crying because they got talked mean to by the special counsel. fukk these dudes.
Yep, they are getting their just dessert. I think Numberg is the only one that could go on to, maybe, someday, after rehab, I think he has gotten his reality check, and might be able to become a somewhat functioning member of society again. He comes off, on my radar, as someone that got rode hard and put away wet *pause*, and if he can contribute to taking down Stone, that’s good. The rest of them are despicable fukkfaces. Page gives me douchebumps every time he opens his dumb fukking mouth. The guy is a fukking cringe machine

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Carter Page literally couldn't give Ari one straight answer. His face was full of tics (eyebrows twitching and raising like crazy, creepy vacant smile and stare, etc.) when those other fools were talking. That guy is guilty as the fukk.

every time i've seen him on tv he's doing that stuff. shifty eyes, demented smile, looking sideways at people while pumping his eyebrows up and down, strands of saliva in his mouth...

dude is weird as fukk and awkward as hell.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
every time i've seen him on tv he's doing that stuff. shifty eyes, demented smile, looking sideways at people while pumping his eyebrows up and down, strands of saliva in his mouth...

dude is weird as fukk and awkward as hell.

he's a demon.

his soul is way past redemption.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
529Dtv1.gif

wat6rr.jpg